Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: expanding kit

1. Registered User

Default expanding kit

i want to expand my pearl forum 5 piece what is the best way to do that?
    band,practicing,band, practicing, and then girls

2. Registered User

if it were me i would simply wait to get an export. but if you truly wish to expand you could buy another set and combine the two. You'd have two different size bassdrums. that would make for some cool bass beats.

3. pink panther

a land if you figure out exactly where i am u get $100

U could also order toms and other drums you need. Why expand a forum I dont know. I would save up to get an export then expand on that.
    PAuL E. WiLlIaMs

4. Spirals

Talking

dont get more toms, i would say get better cymbals than you got now, so then in the future when u upgrade ur drums, youll have great cymbals to go with a great drumset.

5. Northwest Drumline

Default eh?

its dumb to switch from a forum to a export. theres barely a difference. if u want to take their advice save up for a session. or u could expand by buying better cymbals and more toms. its ok to expand a forum.
    Northwest High School drum postions that I hold:
    1. Tenor player in the drumline
    2. Drummer in the Advanced Jazz Ensemble.
    Class of '07 kicks ***

6. Not so new anymore....

I guess you won't be able to expand a Forum now, unless you hurry and get some toms before the supplies run out.

The 8" and 10" tom expansion package is a pretty cool expansion for a five piece. That's what I did. But I think you can only do it with EX or ELX, I don't think you can get an expansion pack for a Forum.

7. mental.

It depends what music you play. If you play stuff that has a lot of double bass, then get a double bass pedal or another bass drum. If the music has a lot of tom fills, get more toms. I say whatever you do first is get rid of the Pearl cymbals(if you have nt already) Get some nice Zildjian/Sabians. Good luck and keep up the drumming.

-SK

8. idiot king

i have a forum and what my plan is is to add cymbals (zlidjian), im adding a 2nd crash, maybe another splash a china. from there a double bass pedal and maybe sometime on the future ill get the toms off the bass drum and hang a heavy crash over the open half of the bass drum
    WHOA! Man just Whoa! Your shooting bullets at your imaginary friend near 400 gallons of nitro glicerine!