Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
Results 1,141 to 1,145 of 1145
  1. Registered User

It's been a while since I've been in the forum. lately I have started to notice that allot of us with Forum kits are generally using a four peice set up "one up one down". So I was currious if anyone else had originally bought a five peice setup and later found the 13 inch rack tom had an unlevel berring edge like me or an "out of round" shell?
    Pearl Decade Maple Brown Burst: 24x14 | 13x9 | 16x16 | 18x16
    Pearl Modern Utility Steel Shell Snare: 14x6.5
    Pearl M80 Snare: 10x4
    Zildjian Cymbals | Remo Drumheads | Fat Cat Snare Wires

2. idk how 2 play drums

Quote Originally Posted by my sticks View Post
    It's been a while since I've been in the forum. lately I have started to notice that allot of us with Forum kits are generally using a four peice set up "one up one down". So I was currious if anyone else had originally bought a five peice setup and later found the 13 inch rack tom had an unlevel berring edge like me or an "out of round" shell?
    My 13" tom was perfect. Did you buy it new? Just contact your dealer, and Pearl will set you up with a new one. Even if you don't use it, I'd rather have a good drum. All in all, that's what you paid for.

3. Registered User

It was and is my first kit and i did buy it new from guitarcenter. However it has been quite some time since i purchased it well over two years now. Do you think i could still have it replaced?

4. idk how 2 play drums

Quote Originally Posted by my sticks View Post
    It was and is my first kit and i did buy it new from guitarcenter. However it has been quite some time since i purchased it well over two years now. Do you think i could still have it replaced?

If it was bought before June 15, 2009 ( somewhere around there), it qualifies for Pearl's lifetime warranty.

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by A7xFan View Post
    If it was bought before June 15, 2009 ( somewhere around there), it qualifies for Pearl's lifetime warranty.
    lol well its a little late for that warranty but its no biggy all i need is a pencil some 120grit psa sandpaper and a flat surface.