Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 212 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: OCDP pics

1. Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by revolution9
    [B]lost at srx just gave the point i was trying to make, but in a less pissed off way thank srx.

I think you mean "in a less arogant, immature and obnoxious way" Dont you?

2. White Pony

I do.

3. Hello world , show me your fac

OCDP is good in my book ..... but if i am going to pay more for my drums than i am my house i am going to let that company get some more years under their belts..... the only overpriced drum company money to quality and sound wise out there is DW ..... they claim that their hardware is theirs( camcos old lugs..) and a bunch ofother crap that made me not like them

the only thing i disagree on with is the powder coating issue ... **** send me your lugs and hoops and i can have my dad powder coat them .... its not like they use " special powder coat paintfor custom drums " my dad is a car detailer and he does alot of custom powdercoating on imports and custom truck ...and imports suck in my opinion .... whay have something that buzz's like a bug when you can have the deep rumble of a hemi or a boss mustang ???

back to drums.............OCDP is an awesome drum company , and so is pearl , tama , gretsch, ayotte,phattie , pork pie , yamaha , ludwig ....and so on..... and please lets keep this forum clean ,and keep the petty fights from littering the forum ..
    thanks for hearing me out ...

hey slipknot , still giving out offers for people to testdrive your kit?!?!

later ,
    Eric
    BOOOOOOM!!

4. Moderator

Anytime......

5. Registered User

Default OCDP

ocdp Plusses:

they have a great color selection
    u can offset your lugs
    Wait, thats not good, thats just gay and pointless

Pearl plusses

wood choice
    Quality craftsmanship
    full resonance ( not a million holes drilled in the sides of the drums.)
    the endorse better artists, not gay ppl like Travis barker ( who nees to learn how to hit a drum ) and Joey jordison, who only used like 3 drums, his basses and snare
    Pearl Drums have a larger more dependebal staff, and have been around for longer and know what it takes to make great drums.
    and , they are not gay.

people who think companies like ocdp, and pork pie are awesome should grow up and get into the real worls, what your drums look like make no difference, i have the ugliest kit in the world, a vintage sunbust 7 pc brx, and it sounds badass ( thanks pearl ) and everyone likes it, ocdp drums not only look gay but they sound gay too. i hope im getting this point across because some people are too thickheaded and rich too see the better company who cares more about the buyer. and im sorry i dont have 8, 000.00$ for a 5 pc ocdp, i wish i did, so i could get a pearl set , or 8 of them.
    Sam Murphy
    BRX KING

6. Registered User

Default eh?

eh kevin, eh? eh?
    Sam Murphy
    BRX KING

7. I know Kung-Fu.

alien, i'm just wondering if you've even heard a set of OCDP drums in person. i personally think they are great drums, with the finishes. thats all you need for perfect drums. and that is what OCDP offers.

u said "gay drummers like travis barker and joey" i guess u must be pretty damn good beacuse i personally think both of those drummers are REALLY talented in what they do. they endorse OCDP and thats enough for me to say how good OCDP drums are. go to their site and check out how many good drummers use them. you might re-think that only gay drummers use them...

8. Ka-Kow!!!

The only reason i find OCDrums interesting is that they have scads of custom features

i CARE about how my drums look, cause i like to have the most cool *** set around

they are ACCTAUALLY LESS than masterworks(about the same as Masters)

and i agree, most of the artists who use OCDrums are gay
    "It's ok to quote yourself" ~ Me
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy" ~ Tom Waits

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE: 2009 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE: 2011 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
    RMFT

9. hello

Default Re: OCDP

Originally posted by AlienBRX
    ocdp Plusses:

they have a great color selection
    u can offset your lugs
    Wait, thats not good, thats just gay and pointless

Pearl plusses

wood choice
    Quality craftsmanship
    full resonance ( not a million holes drilled in the sides of the drums.)
    the endorse better artists, not gay ppl like Travis barker ( who nees to learn how to hit a drum ) and Joey jordison, who only used like 3 drums, his basses and snare
    Pearl Drums have a larger more dependebal staff, and have been around for longer and know what it takes to make great drums.
    and , they are not gay.

people who think companies like ocdp, and pork pie are awesome should grow up and get into the real worls, what your drums look like make no difference, i have the ugliest kit in the world, a vintage sunbust 7 pc brx, and it sounds badass ( thanks pearl ) and everyone likes it, ocdp drums not only look gay but they sound gay too. i hope im getting this point across because some people are too thickheaded and rich too see the better company who cares more about the buyer. and im sorry i dont have 8, 000.00$ for a 5 pc ocdp, i wish i did, so i could get a pearl set , or 8 of them.
    you're gay yourself too...

10. Moderator

I am the only one who has noticed that Pearl does'nt even list a PHONE NUMBER to call if you questions or problems?

And mr. expert on all that is Gay, You can choose your choice of wood with OCDP and also acrylics too. OCDP drums are HAND made, Pearl uses automated machines in addition.

Again, Pearl makes great drums, but you are talking about a huge companay versus a tiny one.

All you do is make yourself look even more stupid then you already do, (If thats possible). Know the facts before you type, simple as that.

11. hello

Default Alien...

yo, OCDP only drills the holes on the drums if you REQUEST it smartone... and you callin Travis Barker gay? How is he gay? i mean... he has a fine fine FINE wife, he's wanted a lot, and he's successful enough to make a better living then most of us on these forums. oh wait, everything in your eyes seem to be gay, so go look at the mirror, and you'll see a gay person staring right back at you.

12. Registered User

Would the participants in this thread please take a moment to read this:

Rules for this forum - A note from the Administrator

Thanks folks!