Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 19 of 19
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,083

    Default

    Timeless. Classic. Beautiful.

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    What would you say .. Ya do here?
    Posts
    3,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K_50 View Post
    I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    I don't know if you've heard, but he's sort of a big deal. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by dexplosion View Post
    Boom stands are for sissies.

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I was sorry to hear about yours burning! Did your gear survive?

    It did! Thanks for asking.
    That's good to hear. One of my biggest (material) fears is losing my gear in a fire - Not just because of the monetary value, but more because of some of my vintage pieces being irreplaceable (and invaluable to me).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    Timeless. Classic. Beautiful.
    Thanks.
    WMP is far from being my favourite finish. But 60's Rogers is my favourite sound, so I'm not too bothered with it.

  4. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K_50 View Post
    That's good to hear. One of my biggest (material) fears is losing my gear in a fire - Not just because of the monetary value, but more because of some of my vintage pieces being irreplaceable (and invaluable to me).



    Thanks.
    WMP is far from being my favourite finish. But 60's Rogers is my favourite sound, so I'm not too bothered with it.
    Not gonna lie- i stayed awake nights recently thinking of my gear soaked under unending cascades of water.
    Still Way Too Much Crap

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Not gonna lie- i stayed awake nights recently thinking of my gear soaked under unending cascades of water.
    It's bedtime at my longitude now. So very sarcastically thanks for putting that image in my mind

  6. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    20,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by K_50 View Post
    It's bedtime at my longitude now. So very sarcastically thanks for putting that image in my mind
    Bedtime here too! Gnight!
    Still Way Too Much Crap

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London ish
    Posts
    993

    Default

    Beautiful. My first teacher had a 60s Rogers kit. Absolutely loved it! Although I only got to play it a few times.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •