Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default New Export Owner

I知 not a drummer, I知 a Hammond Organ Co endorsed artist and now a Pearl drum kit owner. I needed a kit for the practice studio and found these for sale. Hopefully they will satisfy the drummers that come here to practice. I have so much to learn about upkeep, care and maybe, just maybe, I might learn the play them. Wish this old man luck!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by KevinS; 10-19-2021 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Add a picture

2. The Sensitone Guy

Pearl exports are the "Toyota Corollas" of the drum world. Tuning, tweaking, adjusting and fussing with them is half the fun. No go Learn how to play them! You'll probably sound better than half of us right out of the gate!

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
    I知 not a drummer, I知 a Hammond Organ Co endorsed artist and now a Pearl drum kit owner. I needed a kit for the practice studio and found these for sale. Hopefully they will satisfy the drummers that come here to practice. I have so much to learn about upkeep, care and maybe, just maybe, I might learn the play them. Wish this old man luck!!
    You just need a fresh set of heads on that kit. I used Remo Clear Pinstripes for my entire Export. They sounded great. I used minimal tension and received really deep sounds out of the toms, especially that 18" floor tom. Enjoy