Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default What's the perfect Christmas gifit for us drummers?

OK, so I got inspired and wrote a little blog post about Christmas gift ideas for drummers... You know, the holiday season is around the corner, and well, I want people to know what to get me, lol.

To be fair though, the kinds of gift ideas I thought about were more on the reasonable budget end of things, as we can't always expect a vintage Ludwig LM400, right?! I thought it's probably cooler to get a care package with tons of fun things to try than perhaps something massive that, in reality, we'd purchase for ourselves.

When it comes to what we do, it's so difficult for loved ones to get good stuff (unless they're into the thing themselves or are master gift givers), that I thought a list like this one could be a useful thing rather than trying to push sales of stuff.

What do you think? Have I missed anything? Feel free to share with your loved ones to give 'em a wink & nudge! 😏

https://nickschlesinger.com/christmas-gifts-for-drummers-2021

Have a great day, y'all!

Nick

2. Drumming Since 1943

Studio space. To me, more than gear, that’s the best thing a drummer can have.
    Way Too Much Crap

3. The Hardware Guy

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I third this suggestion. I would do some sketchy stuff to have a dedicated music room that could be utilized anytime, day or night.

5. Registered User

Snare heads, fresh sticks, quality snare wires. the niggly little things we don't like to spend money on and add up over time.
    Ludwig WMP Concert Toms: 6/8/10/12/13/14/15/16/18/20/24, 15" custom snare. Zildjian.

6. Enjoy Every Sandwich

A roadie/drum tech.
    Gets tiring lugging all this stuff around…