Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Pearl redline eliminator 2052c

All right I have a question I have a brand new pearl redline eliminator 2050C chain drive pedal. On the slave pedal there is something called a crank plate exactly what is this used for there’s nothing in the directions that states with this is used for I’m not sure if it goes under the main pedal clamp as it attaches to the base drum but if somebody could let me know that would be great.

2. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by Rick2stix View Post
    All right I have a question I have a brand new pearl redline eliminator 2050C chain drive pedal. On the slave pedal there is something called a crank plate exactly what is this used for thereís nothing in the directions that states with this is used for Iím not sure if it goes under the main pedal clamp as it attaches to the base drum but if somebody could let me know that would be great.
    The manual clearly states that the plate is used to prevent noise/rattle when used as a slave pedal.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

3. 2-time PDF FFL CHAMP

Oooohhhh, so that's what that's for. I had one back when I bought my regular double Eliminators in 2008 and it's been sitting with my drum gear since then since I didn't know what the hell it was for. LOL, thankfully I got my 2nd kick not long after, though I never really noticed any rattling when I was using the slave without the crank plate.

Learn something new every day.
    22x18 (2) | 10x7 | 12x8 | 16x16 | 18x16

22x18 (2) | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x11 | 16x13

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.