Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by drumminjc View Post
    Thank you! Anderson Guitarworks makes it. The guitar is named the Guardian Angel. It's roughly a $4000 guitar.
    Just checked out his site- gorgeous workmanship on those guitars. Had no idea that gray strat-style guitar seen in Metallica’s Seattle ‘89 video is an Anderson.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Registered Loser

Gottam that's a nice lookin' kit. Enough drum pr0n there for my entire week. Congrats, bud!

3. HERTA so good!

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Just checked out his site- gorgeous workmanship on those guitars. Had no idea that gray strat-style guitar seen in Metallica’s Seattle ‘89 video is an Anderson.
    Agreed. I didn't realize that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Gottam that's a nice lookin' kit. Enough drum pr0n there for my entire week. Congrats, bud!
    Thank you!
    DW Drums | DW Hardware | Sabian | Pro-Mark | Evans Drumheads

4. Drumming Since 1943

Kirk may be a riff tape-losing wah-abuser but he’s got an AMAZING collection of guitars, including Peter Green’s “Greenie” Les Paul.
    Way Too Much Crap

5. Registered User

One of the most beautiful kits I’ve ever laid eyes on. Congratulations to you and Drum Workshop.
    Guru Tour padauk segmented
    Tama Star walnut and maple kits (indigo sen/sycamore)
    Tama Starclassic Bubinga Select (marbled green metallic)
    Tama Starclassic maple (Caribbean blue fade) and Starclassic walnut/birch (jade silk)
    Sonor Pro Lite blue sparkle

6. Away From The World

Continuing the positivity jc, congrats and much joy!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Foreman View Post
    Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

7. HERTA so good!

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Kirk may be a riff tape-losing wah-abuser but he’s got an AMAZING collection of guitars, including Peter Green’s “Greenie” Les Paul.
    That he does.

Quote Originally Posted by steadypocket View Post
    One of the most beautiful kits I’ve ever laid eyes on. Congratulations to you and Drum Workshop.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Continuing the positivity jc, congrats and much joy!
    Thank you!

8. HERTA so good!

I was able to get everything placed this weekend however, it's still a work in progress. I'm so used to playing a 2up 2 down setup that adding the 8" tom and my aux hats seem to have thrown off some of my cymbal placements. I've got one more splash and crash cymbal to add to the mix as well as a secondary snare to the left of my hi hats. I am also thinking about building another rack setup for ease of placement and to clean up the overall look of the kit. I'm sure I will continue to tweak things until I land on my final setup but for now, this is where I'm at.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by drumminjc View Post
    I was able to get everything placed this weekend however, it's still a work in progress. I'm so used to playing a 2up 2 down setup that adding the 8" tom and my aux hats seem to have thrown off some of my cymbal placements. I've got one more splash and crash cymbal to add to the mix as well as a secondary snare to the left of my hi hats. I am also thinking about building another rack setup for ease of placement and to clean up the overall look of the kit. I'm sure I will continue to tweak things until I land on my final setup but for now, this is where I'm at.
    Really really nice man! I hope to be enjoying a new kit soon too. And, I have another idea in the pipeline too. Congrats and enjoy your new starship

10. Registered User

Sure, a rack would help to clean it up a bit, but that still looks fantastic.

11. HERTA so good!

Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    Really really nice man! I hope to be enjoying a new kit soon too. And, I have another idea in the pipeline too. Congrats and enjoy your new starship
    Thank you! I can't wait to see your new setup. That finish is going to be stellar!

Quote Originally Posted by drumfreek005 View Post
    Sure, a rack would help to clean it up a bit, but that still looks fantastic.
    Thank you!

12. Registered User

Did DW stop doing their clear/coated heads or do you get to choose when you order?