Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Pearl Corporation USA

Update: I sent an internal e-mail to PME and provided all the info that Nikolay provided. PME said they'd reach out and take care of it. Hopefully Nikolay will reply with what PME did for him.

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

2. Purple Crazed

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    Update: I sent an internal e-mail to PME and provided all the info that Nikolay provided. PME said they'd reach out and take care of it. Hopefully Nikolay will reply with what PME did for him.
    That is great news! Thanks for being integral in rectifying it.

Pearl Purple Craze Reference Series
    6x7 | 6x7 | 8x7 | 8x7 | 8x8 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 13x9 | 14x11 | 16x13 | 18x16 | 18x14G | 20x14G | 20x16 | 22x18
    Pearl 14x5 Wine Red Maple and Copper Free Floating Snares
    Pearl 10x6.2 Mangini Signature Snare
    Tama Octobans

3. Masterworks / Sabian

You are the man Al!

4. Pearl Corporation USA

Where's my vacation home in Tahiti???

5. The Sensitone Guy

Where's my vacation home in Tahiti???
    On behalf of your stellar customer service efforts, we took up a collection for your vacation home in Tahiti. Unfortunately; we didn't receive as much donation cash as anticipated and had to make some quality compromises. Instead of the promised Tahiti property, we have just enough money for a weekend stay at a Motel 6 in South Chicago. Comes complete with two room keys (just in case), $30 worth of McDonalds gift certificates and a used snare drum head signed by all Pearl forum members who donated.

Who says dreams can't come true?

6. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Andy H View Post
    On behalf of your stellar customer service efforts, we took up a collection for your vacation home in Tahiti. Unfortunately; we didn't receive as much donation cash as anticipated and had to make some quality compromises. Instead of the promised Tahiti property, we have just enough money for a weekend stay at a Motel 6 in South Chicago. Comes complete with two room keys (just in case), $30 worth of McDonalds gift certificates and a used snare drum head signed by all Pearl forum members who donated.

Who says dreams can't come true?

We still have HOOK's PDF member signed heads here at Pearl, and I have one in my office from 2009 with a few members signature including "Kill Roy Was Here".

PS: Thank you for taking up the collection!

PSS: I never heard back from Nikolay, so he must have been taken care of by PME.

7. Registered Loser

PSS: I never heard back from Nikolay, so he must have been taken care of by PME.
    Yeah, I was hoping to learn how this all turned out. Especially wanted a confirmation that when Al cracks down on any part of the Pearl machine, things get done.

8. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Yeah, I was hoping to learn how this all turned out. Especially wanted a confirmation that when Al cracks down on any part of the Pearl machine, things get done.
    In most cases, not all

9. The Hardware Guy

Hold your breath. I'm still waiting to see if PME will honor my request to replace his BRL-55 lugs. To me, it was a known issue with Gen-I lug separation. The Gen-II are better quality and we've had absolutely no issues with them. I'm hoping PME will follow our lead. Waiting to hear. I will report back either way.
    I hope they do. But unfortunately in most cases, they don't.

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

10. Registered User

We still have HOOK's PDF member signed heads here at Pearl, and I have one in my office from 2009 with a few members signature including "Kill Roy Was Here".

PS: Thank you for taking up the collection!

Hello. I'm waiting for the end of November. promised to send. or one lug now, and the rest next year, or all 10 pieces now. as soon as I receive something, I will definitely write

11. Registered Loser

Well, that's better than a kick in the pants. Hopefully they come through for you.

12. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    Hello. I'm waiting for the end of November. promised to send. or one lug now, and the rest next year, or all 10 pieces now. as soon as I receive something, I will definitely write
    Nikolay - excellent! I've continued to communicate with PME to ensure they follow through. It wouldn't surprise me if it takes a bit longer because of the current supply-chain and shipping issues worldwide.