Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Skeld-the -wicked

Default Biker club gig with the Reference Beast snare!

We had a private party gig at a biker clubhouse Saturday evening and the Reference snare made its debut with the MLX. What a incredible sounding snare. I put a Evans UV1 batter on and it is perfect! There were small caliber shell casings in the area where we set up and maybe that’s why the guy that hired us asked if any of us were in law enforcement.

It was a fun gig except we were eaten alive by mosquitoes! I might need a blood transfusion. That blue Ford transit connect behind is mine and it’s perfect for drums & pa equipment, both sides are accessible.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Pearl Drums

2. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

It’s not a biker club unless there’s a fence in front of you to protect you from the beer bottles being thrown your way.

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    It’s not a biker club unless there’s a fence in front of you to protect you from the beer bottles being thrown your way.
    Hahaha.....just like Jake and Elwood of the "Good Ole Blue Brother's Band!"

4. The Sensitone Guy

I haven't sat on a motorcycle in almost 40 years, but bikers are my favorite people.

5. Skeld-the -wicked

That’s funny Dale! We had a good time and they said we will be coming back. Other musicians I know won’t play for bikers but I have never had a problem with doing it. They asked us to do some Led Zeppelin but instead we did some Molly Hatchet and they were fine with that. Another Club we played at in Milwaukee the whole ceiling was decorated with women’s bra’s.
    Pearl Drums

6. Pearl Corporation USA

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville

7. A Passion Play ...

Nice one Paul. Kit looks Ace. Love it.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...