Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Hardware Guru's - Help Needed!

Been forever since I've posted here!
    I've been using my 14x10 Tama SLP Birch Duo snare, as my main snare and has been awesome!

Issue is, I've not been able to find a low enough snare stand to accommodate it ( I've got the Yamaha low pro.. still no go) After a few minutes of playing the floor tom legs its mounted to move the drum all over the place.

I know I've seen something but can't recall exactly what, but is there something that can sort of encapsulate the floor tom legs in place that's got Velcro on the other side to it stays in place?

Thanks in advance!
    My Kits-

Reference 4pc Setup

Reference Kit-

My Homebuilt kit..

Want to trade my 22x18 Granite Sparkle Bass drum for 20x18 Granite Sparkle. Hit me up :D

2. Registered User

Like these?

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 1.33.51 PM.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  26.6 KB

3. Registered User

I have a 14x10 Roger Cambridge snare that I use in the studio. The Gibralar 8706 flat base snare stand will go low enough to accommodate that deep of a snare drum.

4. Registered User

Those look promising! I think it was Thomas Lang now if I recall who had what I am possibly thinking of. I'll have to dig on that too, but I do like that strap idea as well.
    My Kits-

Reference 4pc Setup

Reference Kit-

My Homebuilt kit..

Want to trade my 22x18 Granite Sparkle Bass drum for 20x18 Granite Sparkle. Hit me up :D

5. Registered User

I'll take a peak at that as well, having it on a stand would be ideal if possible.. thanks sir!
    My Kits-

Reference 4pc Setup

Reference Kit-

My Homebuilt kit..

6. 2-time PDF FFL CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by Symbolic View Post
    Those look promising! I think it was Thomas Lang now if I recall who had what I am possibly thinking of. I'll have to dig on that too, but I do like that strap idea as well.
    If it’s the product I’m thinking of, they’re called “JK Hooves” made by JK Drum Systems.

Name:  CFF2D824-4E15-481F-A027-1DD682C192BC.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  142.3 KB

https://www.jkdrumsystems.com/en/product/jk-hooves/

But it was indeed Thomas Lang you saw it from because I saw that video too about a month ago and when you said that, I remembered what you were thinking of. Only problem was I had watched 2 other of his “drum kit tour” videos in the same timespan (both being a half-hour long) so I didn’t remember which video it was in, LOL. But I found it was this one for anyone interested. Right at the 2:00 mark...

https://youtu.be/4dTGmPbLlsA
    22x18 (2) | 10x7 | 12x8 | 16x16 | 18x16

22x18 (2) | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x11 | 16x13

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.