Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. im unofficial

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    1,509

    Default My New Addition!!!

    Was in the market for a new kit for my studio and stumbled upon this!
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    Go on a date with a pretty looking girl, take her back to your place and before you know it! ITS OSCAR MAYER TIME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    You think your footwork is fast DA? Dude put on a big white robe with a big pointy hood and take a walk through the south bronx at night. You will be hitting 300000 BPM in no time.

  2. Pearl Masters Drummer

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    6,053

    Default

    That's awesome! I love seeing Pearl finishes that you don't see very often. That is really sweet!! Congratulations!

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    What would you say .. Ya do here?
    Posts
    3,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nemisish20 View Post
    Was in the market for a new kit for my studio and stumbled upon this!
    I wish I could stuble across finds like those! NICE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dexplosion View Post
    Boom stands are for sissies.

  4. im unofficial

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    This was a custom order finish that Guitar Center ordered for a customer who then cancelled the order and GC’s system never got it cancelled.

    Got the whole kit sub $2k

    Saw it and absolutely needed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    Go on a date with a pretty looking girl, take her back to your place and before you know it! ITS OSCAR MAYER TIME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    You think your footwork is fast DA? Dude put on a big white robe with a big pointy hood and take a walk through the south bronx at night. You will be hitting 300000 BPM in no time.

  5. The Sensitone Guy

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Simply beautiful kit, and the same sizes and configuration that I prefer. Hmmmm... If you ever need anyone to watch your place when your out of town, pleas consider me!

  6. im unofficial

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ct
    Posts
    1,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy H View Post
    Simply beautiful kit, and the same sizes and configuration that I prefer. Hmmmm... If you ever need anyone to watch your place when your out of town, pleas consider me!
    If you ever find yourself in CT message me. Im not a stingy one. Anyone is welcome to play!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    Go on a date with a pretty looking girl, take her back to your place and before you know it! ITS OSCAR MAYER TIME!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demfer
    You think your footwork is fast DA? Dude put on a big white robe with a big pointy hood and take a walk through the south bronx at night. You will be hitting 300000 BPM in no time.

  7. A Passion Play ...

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA.
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Great score. Beautiful kit.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

  8. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ocean
    Posts
    19,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jutt8 View Post
    That's awesome! I love seeing Pearl finishes that you don't see very often. That is really sweet!! Congratulations!
    Agree.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •