Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Miles Gibbons

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Dale, your room is my inspiration. I'd love to get all my stuff organized and just have the one kit set up...

I made some progress the other day though. Casters installed on the cube storage. Light moved to its extent, then the first snare rack placed, followed by the cube, then the next snare rack... I still want to install a shelf all the way across for my cymbal collection... that will have to be very heavy duty though.
    Hey Josh! The rack you use for your snares; is that custom built or is that something you bought? Thanks in advance! I can tell your room is going to look killer when you're done with it.

Dale, you have my favourite drum\music\practice room.
    "I'm gonna sleep outside... it's like Earth here, except less pollution, and more moons"

2. FKA Tasty808

Hey Miles! These are the Proline racks from all your main catalog/online stores. I got the first one when it was mis-marked at $19.99 at a Guitar Center. I recently received another from Woodwindbrasswind's eBay store that I was watching. They made me an offer for $75 that I accepted, so I have the two new racks that I didn't even pay $100 for.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/acce...xoC7j0QAvD_BwE
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. Miles Gibbons

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Hey Miles! These are the Proline racks from all your main catalog/online stores. I got the first one when it was mis-marked at $19.99 at a Guitar Center. I recently received another from Woodwindbrasswind's eBay store that I was watching. They made me an offer for $75 that I accepted, so I have the two new racks that I didn't even pay $100 for.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/acce...xoC7j0QAvD_BwE
    Thanks a million, much appreciated! I'll see if we can get these up here in Canuckland.
    "I'm gonna sleep outside... it's like Earth here, except less pollution, and more moons"