Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

• Home
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    I like it because its different and a unique combo color. Plus it is going to look different over larger drums.

Would look great with nickel or black nickel hardware.
    It's such a close call between it and the other two. I can definitely see another kit sometime in the future, too many hard choices to make, theres no way only one kit would get it done hahahha. Half joking.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    It's such a close call between it and the other two. I can definitely see another kit sometime in the future, too many hard choices to make, theres no way only one kit would get it done hahahha. Half joking.
    Get the toms and bassdrum in Bubinga, the main snare in Tangerine-Purple Black Limba and a side-snare in Scuba Black Limba. There, problem solved

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Get the toms and bassdrum in Bubinga, the main snare in Tangerine-Purple Black Limba and a side-snare in Scuba Black Limba. There, problem solved
    Not a bad idea hahaha. I'm holding tight to the 4 drums for now, although I've been waiting for a snare for several months now and may cancel and opt to have an MW built in one of the losing finishes. I have some really nice 10 lug, die cast profile, wood hoops, that are looking for a home on a snare. They're natural Birdseye but I bet I could get a builder, or paint shop, to spray them to match whatever I get. If its one of these, I feel like they need color but maybe natural would work as well?