Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

• Home
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
  1. Registered Loser

Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    No big deal, it just would have been nice to know at the end of the September, that my excitement was a tad premature.
    It never helps to be premature with your excitement.

2. Registered User

I read today, that items still in port in China and presumably Taiwan, will not reach the states before Christmas...
    I feel your pain on the wait! Unfortunately, I don't believe it's a transportation problem in my case but just a slow down in production. I currently have a Gretsch floor tom on order with a 19 week delay and a bass drum with a 6 to 7 month wait. Both these drums are being manufactured at the Gretsch facility in Ridgeland, South Carolina and I live only one state away in North Carolina! Ugh!!!

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TMdrums View Post
    I feel your pain on the wait! Unfortunately, I don't believe it's a transportation problem in my case but just a slow down in production. I currently have a Gretsch floor tom on order with a 19 week delay and a bass drum with a 6 to 7 month wait. Both these drums are being manufactured at the Gretsch facility in Ridgeland, South Carolina and I live only one state away in North Carolina! Ugh!!!
    It is what it is. Luckily we're not waiting for more dire items and instead, are only waiting for drums. As long they get here safely and look and sound amazing, I can wait. Sounds like you've got some cool things in the pipes for sure though. Here's to the safe arrival of your gear!

4. Registered User

It is what it is. Luckily we're not waiting for more dire items and instead, are only waiting for drums. As long they get here safely and look and sound amazing, I can wait. Sounds like you've got some cool things in the pipes for sure though. Here's to the safe arrival of your gear!
    Well said, and the wait will be well worth it! Kind of gives you something to look forward too as well. Regardless, look forward to seeing pics of your custom Masterworks and that wonderful finish!

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TMdrums View Post
    Well said, and the wait will be well worth it! Kind of gives you something to look forward too as well. Regardless, look forward to seeing pics of your custom Masterworks and that wonderful finish!
    Me too! Haha, still floating around somewhere. I thought MW was air freight these days? Guess not

6. Unban nik12

Hoping your kit arrives soon j kuhl! My bass drum should be arriving in the next couple of weeks if the eta stays on track. It’s already been delayed twice now, so I’m not expecting it to be here then but it sure would be nice. Here’s to hoping!
    Black Lives Matter

Tama Starclassic Maple

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MitchLyons View Post
    Hoping your kit arrives soon j kuhl! My bass drum should be arriving in the next couple of weeks if the eta stays on track. It’s already been delayed twice now, so I’m not expecting it to be here then but it sure would be nice. Here’s to hoping!
    I do too Mitch. I'm not upset or anything, just antsy. I thought the heads would be nice and broken in by now. It'll be a fun day when I get the message that my drums are out for delivery. I still have some hw to figure out, I guess I should do that. I'm also going to have one more kit built but by a different manufacturer. Can't spill the beans until I have concrete details and the order is placed. Should be be super cool though.

8. Unban nik12

I do too Mitch. I'm not upset or anything, just antsy. I thought the heads would be nice and broken in by now. It'll be a fun day when I get the message that my drums are out for delivery. I still have some hw to figure out, I guess I should do that. I'm also going to have one more kit built but by a different manufacturer. Can't spill the beans until I have concrete details and the order is placed. Should be be super cool though.
    I have a hunch about what it might be! Should be awesome.
    Black Lives Matter

Tama Starclassic Maple