Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
Results 1,033 to 1,044 of 1101
  1. It's ALL about the pocket.

Man, North Jersy and Downstate, NY got rocked. We got wet Upstate, but nothing like the images we're seeing from down there. Glad you weathered the storm well, Dale. Torched tree aside.
    Jim Feck, Owner, President, CEO, CFO, COO, Janitor
    DrumART.com Custom Bass Drum Heads
    www.drumart.com

DrumART.com - USE YOUR HEAD! (TM)

--
    My Drums - Sonor Delite - ddrum Diode - Mapex Orion

2. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by DrumART Jim View Post
    Man, North Jersy and Downstate, NY got rocked. We got wet Upstate, but nothing like the images we're seeing from down there. Glad you weathered the storm well, Dale. Torched tree aside.
    My town, hoboken, floods if someone sneezes but strangely, towns north of us that don’t generally flood that often got CRUSHED.
    Way Too Much Crap

3. Registered User

To those of you working in the oncology field, thank you. For those of you working in patient care, like nurses, food service workers, janitors, receptionists, everyone that contributes to the goal of caring for our sick and dying loved ones, thank you. To those working in hospice care, an extra special thank you. This is my second experience with losing a parent to cancer and I can't say more definitively, how important, selfless and utterly heroic all of you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

4. 1, 2, 3, Hit It!

Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    To those of you working in the oncology field, thank you. For those of you working in patient care, like nurses, food service workers, janitors, receptionists, everyone that contributes to the goal of caring for our sick and dying loved ones, thank you. To those working in hospice care, an extra special thank you. This is my second experience with losing a parent to cancer and I can't say more definitively, how important, selfless and utterly heroic all of you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
    Very well said Jamie.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    Kevin

Pearl Masters Custom Extra MRX - 5 Piece Maple Kit
    Midnight Fade, Chrome Hardware
    Matching Snare: 14x6.5 Toms: 12x9, 13x10, 16x16 (FT) Bass: 22x18
    Cymbals: Paiste Signatures & 2oo2s

Proud member of the Masters Army <<<Click to join today!

5. Chomp, Chomp

Quote Originally Posted by Blk Diamond View Post
    Very well said Jamie.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    +1
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

6. ex-hipodilski

Added my first Reverb listing today. A bit of a hassle until I set my account up and complete the listing, but I'm hoping to sell that damned snare and be done with it.

7. FKA Tasty808

Which snare?

I’ve found Reverb to be amazingly easy to use and the fees very reasonable. I also enjoy the shipping discount which has helped keep costs down even throughout the pandemic. I stopped listing on eBay altogether.

8. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Which snare?

I’ve found Reverb to be amazingly easy to use and the fees very reasonable. I also enjoy the shipping discount which has helped keep costs down even throughout the pandemic. I stopped listing on eBay altogether.
    I ONLY use Reverb now.
    Way Too Much Crap

9. PDF FF Champion 2014

Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    Sorry for your loss bud. I've been volunteering at my local hospital in the oncology unit and I've seen the care you described delivered by these excellent providers and support staff. If you can drop a note to the team that helped you, I'm sure they would appreciate your kind words.

10. ex-hipodilski

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Which snare?
    A while ago I got a limited edition 14/8 Tama G-walnut snare, but frankly I don't really like it. Been trying to sell it for some time locally, but nobody appears to be interested. Hopefully the Reverb listing will widen the net, as I'm willing to ship it to any place within the EU.

11. Drumming Since 1943

Not drum-related but after inexplicably blowing the right rear Polk 6x9 on my Harley, I picked up a new pair off of crutchfield. New version of what I had but with 150 more watts. Just finished installing them and I couldn’t be happier. They sound SO choice. If you have the means, I highly suggest picking some up.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Way Too Much Crap

12. 1, 2, 3, Hit It!

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Not drum-related but after inexplicably blowing the right rear Polk 6x9 on my Harley, I picked up a new pair off of crutchfield. New version of what I had but with 150 more watts. Just finished installing them and I couldn’t be happier. They sound SO choice. If you have the means, I highly suggest picking some up.
    I tried telling you Dylan.

If you insist on blasting that Captain & Tennille's Greatest Hits album thru your motorbike's hi-fi, you're gonna blow a speaker!

(It looks great, and I'm sure it sounds even better!)
    Kevin

Pearl Masters Custom Extra MRX - 5 Piece Maple Kit
    Midnight Fade, Chrome Hardware
    Matching Snare: 14x6.5 Toms: 12x9, 13x10, 16x16 (FT) Bass: 22x18
    Cymbals: Paiste Signatures & 2oo2s

Proud member of the Masters Army <<<Click to join today!