Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,309 to 1,320 of 1915
  1. Skeld-the -wicked

Dylan, I’m so sorry to hear about the fire. Best wishes for you and your bandmates.
    Wiscaansin!

2. Drumming Since 1943

Thanks Skeld
    Still Way Too Much Crap

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I have no idea as of yet
    Best of luck man. What a horrible situation.

4. Drumming Since 1943

Thanks J.

Happy Holidays, eh?
    Still Way Too Much Crap

5. Drumming Since 1943

Update: I was able to get into our studio complex for a moment and everything is still untouched! I quickly grabbed my Eric Singer sig and Cariboo Custom walnut stave snare and bounced. Now the concern is if they decide to demo the building, getting enough notice to get all of our gear out.
    Still Way Too Much Crap

6. Registered User

Update: I was able to get into our studio complex for a moment and everything is still untouched! I quickly grabbed my Eric Singer sig and Cariboo Custom walnut stave snare and bounced. Now the concern is if they decide to demo the building, getting enough notice to get all of our gear out.
    That's a semi positive turn. Here's to hoping everything is fine and that an even better situation is born from this awful and tragic event.

7. Beatin it since 1867

Glad to hear everything survived the sequel and you managed to get some of the rarer items out. Hopefully it doesn't become a trilogy.

8. Registered User

That's good news! Probably not a bad idea to just pop over when possible and grab what you can a little at a time. Going back into a storage unit sucks, but losing your gear to a demo team would be even worse.

9. I'll be good.

Happy Festivus.

10. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by HPD260 View Post
    That's good news! Probably not a bad idea to just pop over when possible and grab what you can a little at a time. Going back into a storage unit sucks, but losing your gear to a demo team would be even worse.
    Yeah, that ain't gonna happen. Gotta wait for the go ahead. Liability and all that. Once I get the green light, we'll be pulling everything out.
    Still Way Too Much Crap

11. old dog, new tricks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLuOBiI9hSQ

If you're not watching the "what makes this song stink" videos, do yourself a favor and watch them. Thank me later.

12. Registered User

I've spent my evening writing the next smash hit for my band's Danish punk side project "Livsfarlig Ledning" (Lethal Wire).
    Roughly translated it's called "The Song About Sour Bjarne", the chorus is "You're the least punk person I know", and the ad-lib is "Sour Bjarne, He is Sour, Sour all day". It works better in Danish, and it's funny 'cause it's true!