Oh no, the gang is coming together
    Bingo. Proving my point for me.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. PEARL EXX

Peace and Goodwill

3. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by NO DRUMS View Post
    Peace and Goodwill
    Plagiarizing Drumolator’s tag line too! You’re a peach.
    Way Too Much Crap

4. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by NO DRUMS View Post
    Oh no, the gang is coming together

What? What are you talking about?

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    What? What are you talking about?
    If I remember correctly, he insinuated during the racism debacle that there was a "group" of members here that were "bullies".

Probably best to just let it die if we want this thread to continue for any length of time.

6. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by HPD260 View Post
    If I remember correctly, he insinuated during the racism debacle that there was a "group" of members here that were "bullies". Probably best to just let it die if we want this thread to continue for any length of time.
    Lol, wow! I've never been called a bully before... if I'm part of that "group" then I'm starting a gang, and we all have to get matching tattoos.

7. Usurper Title

I just had my first child, a baby girl, on November 21st. Here's a ridiculous picture...
    Cute photo! Congrats!

If I remember correctly, he insinuated during the racism debacle that there was a "group" of members here that were "bullies".

Probably best to just let it die if we want this thread to continue for any length of time.
    Oh, is this the one where a group of members was dubbed the Bashing Team?

8. PEARL EXX

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Cute photo! Congrats!

Oh, is this the one where a group of members was dubbed the Bashing Team?
    Some how you guys are really taking things out of text.And starting to makeup lies. (Political & Bashing..... Are y’all for real) Peace and Goodwill

9. Drumming Since 1943

You’re right. We shouldn’t take things “out of text”. Not sure what a “makeup lie” is though.
    Way Too Much Crap

10. FKA Tasty808

I think it'd be cool if Zildjian made a 24" Avedis cymbal. I believe I've seen prototypes being played by some of the pros out there.

I'd also love to see Pearl offer a 10" Utility snare. Maple would be cool, but expanding their Utility Steel line would be just as cool. Would be really cool to offer Sensitones in other sizes as well. I'd pick up a 10" or 13" Sensitone Aluminum any day!

Oh, and Remo REALLY needs to offer their Sub Muffl' in a 16" and 18" version compatible with a floor tom. They are really missing out here, imho.

11. Registered User

I think it'd be cool if Zildjian made a 24" Avedis cymbal. I believe I've seen prototypes being played by some of the pros out there.

I'd also love to see Pearl offer a 10" Utility snare. Maple would be cool, but expanding their Utility Steel line would be just as cool. Would be really cool to offer Sensitones in other sizes as well. I'd pick up a 10" or 13" Sensitone Aluminum any day!

Oh, and Remo REALLY needs to offer their Sub Muffl' in a 16" and 18" version compatible with a floor tom. They are really missing out here, imho.
    Didn't they make a 24" ride at one point? I swear I remember seeing one. I know there was a 23" A Sweet ride once upon a time.

I'm wondering what ever happened to the Bell Brass Reference snares that Todd Sucherman teased a picture of awhile back. Those things looked awesome.

12. Drumming Since 1943

Didn't they make a 24" ride at one point? I swear I remember seeing one. I know there was a 23" A Sweet ride once upon a time.

I'm wondering what ever happened to the Bell Brass Reference snares that Todd Sucherman teased a picture of awhile back. Those things looked awesome.
    Josh would want a 30”.
    Way Too Much Crap