Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My bad luck

1. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by JUST DO IT View Post
    I’m looking into snares now.I’ think in going with a matching snare because the color is so hot.
    The school is divided as far as matching snare vs. contrasting snare that compliments the finish.

For me personally, the hardware has to be the same finish (i.e. Chrome w/chrome or black with black), but I generally use a matching snare as the side snare to bring the kit color across from left to right. I like a contrasting main snare.

Your kit would look killer with chrome, brass, or even a gold sparkle snare. But stay away from green unless you're playing a Christmas show, lol!
    Last edited by Josh Conover; 11-08-2020 at 01:27 AM.

2. Registered User

Holly crap! Look at my spelling. I think I had one beer to many. Itís funny that you mention it, I did think for a split second about the green snare. Hummm....Nope not happening.

3. A Passion Play ...

Sweet kit. Glad Pearl took care of you.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Thanks, This is a sweet looking/Sounding kit. Pearl has excellent service. I made the initial call and sent them pictures and was informed that they would get back to me. Next thing I know a box from pearl is at my door. I just don’t know how the hoop and badges (Tom, bass) would’ have acquire damage in transit.

5. PEARL EXX

Quote Originally Posted by JUST DO IT View Post
    Thanks, This is a sweet looking/Sounding kit. Pearl has excellent service. I made the initial call and sent them pictures and was informed that they would get back to me. Next thing I know a box from pearl is at my door. I just don’t know how the hoop and badges (Tom, bass) would’ have acquire damage in transit.
    The box must have been knocked around pretty bad in transit but you got luck dealing with a good company that still back they drums.

6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Thanks, they really stepped up to the plate and corrected everything quickly.