Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default MY Mahogany Classic (MHX) LE Shell Pack

I haven’t played these in several years and have determined that I will sell.
    Looking for input on market value, and/or what I could place on them as a starting price, probably in my own region with Reverb as a possibility.
    Thought also on the ups and downs of including or separately offering the snare.
    They’ve been gigged, so are perhaps not of museum quality, I’ll say a good to VG player’s kit(?)
    Thanks for any thoughts you can offer.

18 x 22
    8 x 10
    9 x 12
    11 x 14
    5 x 14
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by daledrums View Post
    I haven’t played these in several years and have determined that I will sell. Looking for input on market value, and/or what I could place on them as a starting price, probably in my own region with Reverb as a possibility. Thought also on the ups and downs of including or separately offering the snare. They’ve been gigged, so are perhaps not of museum quality, I’ll say a good to VG player’s kit(?) Thanks for any thoughts you can offer. 18 x 22 8 x 10 9 x 12 11 x 14 5 x 14
    You might get more if you sell the snare by itself. I'm assuming these are African Mahogany with maple reinforcement rings? The finish might be a tough sell, but the snare could be listed for $350 obo. The kit itself is less desirable as far as sizes go (most are looking for a floor tom nowadays) but the shell makeup is somewhat sought after. Just the kick and toms could be started around $800. I'd be happy to get $800 (locally to avoid the hassle of shipping) for everything. It's a tough market right now.

3. Skeld-the -wicked

List it complete for $1,200 + shipping . GC or MGR will maybe do $600 to $700 would resell it for at least $1,2000. It’s a shame that drums like yours when new sold for $3,500.00 ! I have a MHX and will never sell it!
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 6pc 14x5.5 Masterworks African Mahogany Snare

Ian Paice Signature Snare,
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

4. Registered User

Did you end up selling your kit?