Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by Yodelling_Sheep View Post
    This is awesome, loving the Zildjian cymbal bank too
    Thanks! I'm about to get those sorted out as well. I think I have over 65-70 Zildjian cymbals right now. I'm going to sort them by series for pics and then by size or the wall.

2. Thwunk

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Conover View Post
    Thanks! I'm about to get those sorted out as well. I think I have over 65-70 Zildjian cymbals right now. I'm going to sort them by series for pics and then by size or the wall.
    Wow! And I though my collection of 6 Zildjians was pushing the boat out
    HHX hats, K crashes, Bosphorus traditional & Paiste sound creation dark rides
    Snares: Yamaha Bamboo Custom 5.5x14 / Ludwig Black Beauty 5x14, COB Supraphonic 6.5x14 / Pearl Mahogany Classic Limited Edition / Sonor D505
    Pearl Reference Pure (matte walnut) / SonorLite (Scandinavian birch)

3. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Do you really? That’s insane. Here I thought I had quite a collection of Paiste with about 25. You can take a run at Bermuda and Bun E. Carlos.

4. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Do you really? That’s insane. Here I thought I had quite a collection of Paiste with about 25. You can take a run at Bermuda and Bun E. Carlos.
    Josh has me beat... I'm at 39 Zildjian/Sabian cymbals. I just changed out a couple crashes the other day. It's nice having a selection - changing things up inspires me to play something different, and work on basics. It's really had to change out my ride and hats. I'm currently running the 20" K Custom Ride, and the 13" K/Z hats - they both sound perfect to my ears.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

5. FKA Tasty808

Quote Originally Posted by Yodelling_Sheep View Post
    Wow! And I though my collection of 6 Zildjians was pushing the boat out
    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    Josh has me beat... I'm at 39 Zildjian/Sabian cymbals. I just changed out a couple crashes the other day. It's nice having a selection - changing things up inspires me to play something different, and work on basics. It's really had to change out my ride and hats. I'm currently running the 20" K Custom Ride, and the 13" K/Z hats - they both sound perfect to my ears.
    Yeah... I have a hard time saying no when I come across a good deal. There's so many cymbals I want to try! I sell off the ones I don't like to help fund the next one... but I keep more than I need. I mean, I don't really NEED any of them, but I'm a hobbyist/collector so I keep the cool ones!

Most recently I've been on that Special Dry kick and rounded out the collection with a 22" crash!

I'll be posting some group photos and "family" pics later this week!

6. Pearl & Zildjian

I keep more than I need. I mean, I don't really NEED any of them, but I'm a hobbyist/collector
    Yes you/we do !

A man needs his toys, little or grown up toys there shall be ! Wheter it's cars, drums, guitars,....
    Pearl Vision VSX & Zildjian & Paiste Cymbals
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=246977Latest pics page 80 !