Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by steadypocket View Post
    Congratulations on that Icon drum. Special drum. I immediately ordered one after NAMM, but didn’t have the patience to wait for delivery. I ended up canceling the order, buying something else from the dealer instead. Should have waited.
    Oh that is a shame, I waited until one appeared on Thomann in early 2015 - as nowhere else in the UK was stocking any, or Europe for that matter, (and I picked a good day for the Euro-Pound exchange rate before putting the order in!). They had it in stock there and then, and I had it about a week later. I remember the day it arrived like yesterday, coming home from school to a box with DW on the side (that really meant something to 14yo me!). Carefully unpacking it and basking in its glory!
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier, Arbiter Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, PREMIER, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

5 Kits and 11 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post
    Oh that is a shame, I waited until one appeared on Thomann in early 2015 - as nowhere else in the UK was stocking any, or Europe for that matter, (and I picked a good day for the Euro-Pound exchange rate before putting the order in!). They had it in stock there and then, and I had it about a week later. I remember the day it arrived like yesterday, coming home from school to a box with DW on the side (that really meant something to 14yo me!). Carefully unpacking it and basking in its glory!
    Just curious RD24, did you ever get to experience a live Rush Concert?

3. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by TMdrums View Post
    Just curious RD24, did you ever get to experience a live Rush Concert?
    I did, twice. I saw the Time Machine tour in Newcastle in 2011 which was incredible, and then the Clockwork Angels tour in Sheffield in 2013 which was equally brilliant. Wish I could've seen R40 but they never brought it to the UK/Europe.
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier, Arbiter Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, PREMIER, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

5 Kits and 11 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post
    I did, twice. I saw the Time Machine tour in Newcastle in 2011 which was incredible, and then the Clockwork Angels tour in Sheffield in 2013 which was equally brilliant. Wish I could've seen R40 but they never brought it to the UK/Europe.
    Awesome! So glad you got to see Neil perform with the great band named Rush! A true Icon!