Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Registered User

https://youtu.be/ruXHHh9b2yU

Here’s a good example of an answer to your question NO DRUMS. Simon’s Tama Star kit as seen in the video, just shells (not including Snares or Octobans, Hardware or Cymbals). Canadian is around $22k or $16,500 US. It’s a Beautiful Kit. Watch between the 5:00 and 5:30 mark and tell me what was cheered, his playing or his drums? If it was a Tama Superstar Kit of similar size, would the outcome be any different? True or False.

2. PEARL EXX

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlnpaisteguy View Post
    https://youtu.be/ruXHHh9b2yU

Here’s a good example of an answer to your question NO DRUMS. Simon’s Tama Star kit as seen in the video, just shells (not including Snares or Octobans, Hardware or Cymbals). Canadian is around $22k or $16,500 US. It’s a Beautiful Kit. Watch between the 5:00 and 5:30 mark and tell me what was cheered, his playing or his drums? If it was a Tama Superstar Kit of similar size, would the outcome be any different? True or False.
    His performance was outstanding, I see it’s the drummer who set the stage a for great show not the drums. True, the crowd would have still cheered him on because of his talent. Thanks

3. The Hardware Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Pearlnpaisteguy View Post
    A skilled drummer can make a set of exports with good heads and tuning sound good, as He/She would a Reference Kit. A CB percussion or westbury starter kit are going to sound like garbage no matter what you do to them.
    A skilled drummer can make a set of Exports with good heads and tuning sound good
    A skilled engineer can do to shame with a CB kit with good heads and tuning

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest