Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Bad Girlfriend

Last time I was here this thread was gone. Welcome back everyone! It is a tragedy about Eddie. I recorded 3 Reels of Why Bands Break Up; Van Halen proved to be from Alex's father in law vs Sammy Hagar about a "Best Of" album and Sammy and his wife just had a baby. The other 2 are Led Zeppelin and Journey. Very interesting! Good hearing from all of you! Back Later!
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians
    My Kit; http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/at...8&d=1290113760

MASTERS ARMY

2. Away From The World

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post
    Last time I was here this thread was gone. Welcome back everyone! It is a tragedy about Eddie. I recorded 3 Reels of Why Bands Break Up; Van Halen proved to be from Alex's father in law vs Sammy Hagar about a "Best Of" album and Sammy and his wife just had a baby. The other 2 are Led Zeppelin and Journey. Very interesting! Good hearing from all of you! Back Later!
    Not gone Lonny, just a momentary hiatus.. good to see ya!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Foreman View Post
    Practice makes perfect. But ultimately, I am living proof that you don't need to play well to enjoy gear. You might be surprised how much enjoyment you can get while still sucking.

3. Bad Girlfriend

Great to hear from all of you. Today on FB in PearlDrums4Life they have a Pristine Sequoia Red MLX; Our kits Grandfather. Of course I want it. Oh well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by nova; 10-14-2020 at 11:13 AM.
    PEARL DRUMS
    MCX RED GLASS 22" X 18," 14" x 6.5", 10" X 8", 12" X 9", 14" x 11", 16" X 14", 18" x 16", and Sabians

MASTERS ARMY

4. Registered User

The lug replacement on the floor tom bugs me. I have a couple MX kits: one with all the long HT lugs to keep it pristine. The other I replaced all the HT lugs with split lugs. I can't abide having it both ways on the same kit.
    But those shells are gorgeous.

5. Bad Girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    The lug replacement on the floor tom bugs me. I have a couple MX kits: one with all the long HT lugs to keep it pristine. The other I replaced all the HT lugs with split lugs. I can't abide having it both ways on the same kit.
    But those shells are gorgeous.
    He doesn't have the long lugs on the FT. I didn't notice that until you mentioned it. "The All Maple Shells " are beautiful!
    PEARL DRUMS

MASTERS ARMY

6. Playing since 1976

Hey Lonny, hope you're doing well. We're not gone; there's just not much substance on this tired forum. Stay safe, and keep drumming
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE