Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default A few new Crystal Beat pics during Social Isolation

Just messing around with some new set up during these long days. First pic is business side at a gig on th Tennessee River a little while ago. Sorry about pics being sideways, donít have that figured out yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bipple56 View Post
    Just messing around with some new set up during these long days. First pic is business side at a gig on th Tennessee River a little while ago. Sorry about pics being sideways, don’t have that figured out yet.
    I always thought that the Crystal Beats had a very cool stage presence and I heard positive reviews of there sound, however, I was always skeptical about owners complaining about shell cracks and fractures. Regardless, your pics look very cool!

3. Registered User

Name:  image-356313264.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  275.3 KB

Name:  image-3524220394.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  336.4 KB

I fixed the sideways pics. I love the Crystal Beats. I want some Ruby Reds!

4. Registered User

Thanks for fixing

5. Registered User

I have had mine about 4 years and had a little spider webbing on a leg of the 16 but that is all. We have played where it is so hot you can’t breathe and also so cold I couldn’t feel my hands, nice stages to a cave and my girls are first class every time. I handle them just like my other kits, no babying and they are fine. Anything can happen but I find them to be tough, just don’t abuse.