Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sherwood Forest. ENGLAND
    Posts
    303

    Default Masters Premium Maple "Redline" on practice duties.................

    Relegated to practice use for the time being. First time set up with the 10" Tom I had to special order for it from Pearl. Fitted with Remo Silent Stroke Heads & Centent Low Volume Cymbals. Sounds really good actually

    IMG_1082 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1080 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1085 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1084 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1083 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    Yamaha Recording Custom 10,12,13,16,22 in Cherry Red
    Pearl Masters Premium Maple "Redline" in 12, 16, 22. Black on Black.
    Premier Projector MK1. 12,13,16,22 in Piano Black
    Endorser for Scymtek Cymbals & The London Drumstick Company.

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sherwood Forest. ENGLAND
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Stupid patch keeps falling off the Silent Stroke BD head. Any ideas?
    Yamaha Recording Custom 10,12,13,16,22 in Cherry Red
    Pearl Masters Premium Maple "Redline" in 12, 16, 22. Black on Black.
    Premier Projector MK1. 12,13,16,22 in Piano Black
    Endorser for Scymtek Cymbals & The London Drumstick Company.

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Havelock, North Carolina
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevaruka View Post
    Relegated to practice use for the time being. First time set up with the 10" Tom I had to special order for it from Pearl. Fitted with Remo Silent Stroke Heads & Centent Low Volume Cymbals. Sounds really good actually

    IMG_1082 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1080 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1085 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1084 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    IMG_1083 by Kevin Frost, on Flickr
    Beautiful kit Kevaruka, however, I suspect that those silent stroke heads take away the wonderful sound produced from those master shells!

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sherwood Forest. ENGLAND
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMdrums View Post
    Beautiful kit Kevaruka, however, I suspect that those silent stroke heads take away the wonderful sound produced from those master shells!
    Yep, they do indeed unfortunately. Trying to work out what I can use this kit for.............
    Yamaha Recording Custom 10,12,13,16,22 in Cherry Red
    Pearl Masters Premium Maple "Redline" in 12, 16, 22. Black on Black.
    Premier Projector MK1. 12,13,16,22 in Piano Black
    Endorser for Scymtek Cymbals & The London Drumstick Company.

  5. A Passion Play ...

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA.
    Posts
    5,495

    Default

    As I have said before ....... Very sharp kit. I hope you
    can find a spot for it in your arsenal. Great pictures.
    How do you like that Ahead Spinal G throne ?
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

  6. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sherwood Forest. ENGLAND
    Posts
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    As I have said before ....... Very sharp kit. I hope you
    can find a spot for it in your arsenal. Great pictures.
    How do you like that Ahead Spinal G throne ?
    Thank you I love the Spinal G. I have lower back problems & this is the most comfortable throne I have ever sat on. Heavy old thing though.
    Yamaha Recording Custom 10,12,13,16,22 in Cherry Red
    Pearl Masters Premium Maple "Redline" in 12, 16, 22. Black on Black.
    Premier Projector MK1. 12,13,16,22 in Piano Black
    Endorser for Scymtek Cymbals & The London Drumstick Company.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •