Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default I love this one!

Name:  MCCA1465SC Music City Custom Solid Shell Ash Snare 1003 Duoband Ebony Marine Inlay.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  49.9 KB

2. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

That’s a little too OCDP/SJC-trying-to-be-classy look for me.

3. Banned

Looking good!
    By the way, I was looking for some decent item like that and I found it in NY. I born in France so my American English is not good enough to speak with people in New York xd This service https://isaccurate.com/translation-services-nyc helped me to carry this hard situation and I understood how I should speak to people in America, at least in NY xd
    Last edited by JimmyGillesSPIE; 11-29-2020 at 02:45 PM.

4. Registered User

Wow! That's looking so nice, could you tell me where to buy this? My younger bro has a underground music band he plays drum, his birthday is coming and I want to gift him and the good thing I can use Black Friday Coupons for discount coz I'm pretty sure music instruments are quite expensive and not everyone can afford them.

5. Registered User

gorgeous thing! I'm sure this drum sounds amazing. I would also try this one!
    I also like to play besofa. If you're bored. then you can spend time not only entertainingly, but also with benefit

6. 2-time PDF FFL CHAMP

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGillesSPIE View Post
    Looking good!
    By the way, I was looking for some decent item like that and I found it in NY. I born in France so my American English is not good enough to speak with people in New York xd This service https://isaccurate.com/translation-services-nyc helped me to carry this hard situation and I understood how I should speak to people in America, at least in NY xd
    Quote Originally Posted by linadavid View Post
    Wow! That's looking so nice, could you tell me where to buy this? My younger bro has a underground music band he plays drum, his birthday is coming and I want to gift him and the good thing I can use Black Friday Coupons for discount coz I'm pretty sure music instruments are quite expensive and not everyone can afford them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1801 View Post
    gorgeous thing! I'm sure this drum sounds amazing. I would also try this one!
    I also like to play besofa. If you're bored. then you can spend time not only entertainingly, but also with benefit
    Jesus H. Christ, looks like more spam bots posting again.

AL! Come get 'em!
    22x18 (2) | 10x7 | 12x8 | 16x16 | 18x16

22x18 (2) | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x11 | 16x13

Quote Originally Posted by Maark View Post
    What happens when the Unstoppable Banhammer meets the Immovable Alan12? I think the universe would implode.
    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    yeah, but I'm the Jeff that Jeff talks about when he talks about "the Jeff" to other Jeffs.

7. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Jesus H. Christ, looks like more spam bots posting again.

AL! Come get 'em!

Gone!

Pearl Corporation USA | Nashville