Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Hopefully that will change - I always try to catch him when he's doing a clinic tour. The last two at PMT Romford have been superb: he makes them very engaging and interesting, not just for gear-nerds but also for non-drummers. I really do think he's one of the best clinicians we have, and alongside Steve White, is one of the best educators we have too.
    Be that as it may, I’m still trying to find a tutorial specific to my set-up: BT-1 into a TD-9 module. To no avail.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. formerly TubCrusher

The BT-1 is just a trigger pad. When plugging into the TD-9, any input will do. What to consider is what sounds you will most trigger. While you can change the sound assigned to any of the inputs, the input you plug the pad into will be the sound that plays when selecting any kit. For example, if you plug it into the snare input, every kit selected will have a snare sound assigned to the input/pad. If you want to trigger mostly kick drums, plug in there. Percussion or cross stick, pick an aux or perc input.

Again, you can always change the sound, but the input you use will ONLY determine the default sound for each kit.....
    Never take life too seriously, 'cause you'll never get out alive!!

My Dirty Little Collection..

3. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by latzanimal View Post
    The BT-1 is just a trigger pad. When plugging into the TD-9, any input will do. What to consider is what sounds you will most trigger. While you can change the sound assigned to any of the inputs, the input you plug the pad into will be the sound that plays when selecting any kit. For example, if you plug it into the snare input, every kit selected will have a snare sound assigned to the input/pad. If you want to trigger mostly kick drums, plug in there. Percussion or cross stick, pick an aux or perc input.

Again, you can always change the sound, but the input you use will ONLY determine the default sound for each kit.....
    I see. Thanks Latz.
    Way Too Much Crap

4. The Hardware Guy

Quote Originally Posted by latzanimal View Post
    What to consider is what sounds you will most trigger.
    808 drop. Every time.

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    ďAfter silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.Ē
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

5. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    808 drop. Every time.
    I knew you were gonna say that. Lol

I recall getting into it with... Fat Sam? over a disparaging comment I made about "808 drops". Looking back on it, COMEDY GOLD.
    Last edited by JY Kelly; 11-18-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Way Too Much Crap

6. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    I recall getting into it with... Fat Sam? over a disparaging comment I made about "808 drops". Looking back on it, COMEDY GOLD.
    I still dream about that Omni-Tune kit he had. Shame he got rid of it.