Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Megyalila Ballad View Post
    Wow... That is beautiful.
    I love the iridescent sparkles. Very low key, yet exciting in its own way. Suits my character and taste.

What's your experience like with them? Do you prefer the finish in daylight or at night?
    I have an MMX snare in #156 "Purple Storm" and it's much like the pictured Reference color. Seemingly solid at a glance but if the light is right, there are little micro flakes in it. Pretty cool and understated if you ask me.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Registered User

After a long time of searching, I have finally found high-quality representative pictures of the specs I am after ( my dream )

I personally think this is the most beautiful finish Pearl offers.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    LOOKING FOR PEARL VISION VX 14" & 16" FLOOR TOMS; AND 20" BASS DRUM IN JET BLACK (older edition)
    Inbox me if you want to sell yours or know someone who wants to sell theirs. Thanks.

3. Registered User

Part 2
    LOOKING FOR PEARL VISION VX 14" & 16" FLOOR TOMS; AND 20" BASS DRUM IN JET BLACK (older edition)
    Inbox me if you want to sell yours or know someone who wants to sell theirs. Thanks.

4. Registered User

Part 3