Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

• Home
  1. Registered User

Post WTB (Want to Buy): Vision VX 10x8 Tom Jet Black or Back w/Chrome Hardware

Hello Vision owners!

I am looking to purchase a discontinued Vison VX 10x8 rack tom in Jet Black or black with chrome hardware to complete my incomplete set as I have been away from drumming for 8 years.

Note: I have been doing my research online yet, to no avail, have not come across what I am looking for.
    A custom order is not feasible as I want to sell my set ASAP to finance the purchase of a Reference kit.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!

2. Chomp, Chomp

So you want to buy a Vision tom so you can turn around and sell it. I’m missing something.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

3. Pearl & Zildjian

i would sell the kit without the 10" tom.

I'd doubt it if you'd sell the kit that much better priced with an extra tom.
    Pearl Vision VSX & Zildjian & Paiste Cymbals
    http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/sh...d.php?t=246977Latest pics page 80 !

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    So you want to buy a Vision tom so you can turn around and sell it. I’m missing something.
    No, you're not missing anything, I neglected to state that I have 8, 12, and 13 toms: 10 is missing, hence its incompletion.

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by scaryguy View Post
    i would sell the kit without the 10" tom.

I'd doubt it if you'd sell the kit that much better priced with an extra tom.
    I assume it would fetch a better price as the sum of parts rather than individually.

6. Registered User

I have decided to keep my set, so am now in search of Vision VX 14x14 and 16x16 floor toms, and a 20x18 bass drum in Jet Black.
    What those would be replacing is a Premier Olympic drum set - which sounds awful - consisting of 16x16, 13x10, and 22x16 drums. I replaced the 12 tom with a Vision VX one.

I managed to get hold of 12x9 and 10x8 Vision VX toms in Jet Black, so it's just the 14x14 and 16x16 floor toms, and a 20x18 bass drum that I need.

Hope I can find the pieces I am after.
    LOOKING FOR PEARL VISION VX 14" & 16" FLOOR TOMS; AND 20" BASS DRUM IN JET BLACK (older edition)
    Inbox me if you want to sell yours or know someone who wants to sell theirs. Thanks.

7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Bump.
    LOOKING FOR PEARL VISION VX 14" & 16" FLOOR TOMS; AND 20" BASS DRUM IN JET BLACK (older edition)
    Inbox me if you want to sell yours or know someone who wants to sell theirs. Thanks.