Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 18 of 18
  1. NO KIT TOO BIG

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Said Hipgig Snr being modelled here by my grandfather on a jazz gig some time ago

    Name:  49900294_2172783459638700_8735445906440060928_n.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  53.8 KB
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

    Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

    4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

  2. a.k.a. YtseJam

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    1,399

    Default

    As far as I remember, the inner hipgig bag was designed to go into the bass drum with the toms and snare packed in it, while the outer hipgig bag was designed to house the packed bass drum.

  3. ?

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harper = useless
    Posts
    4,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post
    Said Hipgig Snr being modelled here by my grandfather on a jazz gig some time ago

    Name:  49900294_2172783459638700_8735445906440060928_n.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  53.8 KB
    That's awesome. Positioning on the snare is quite limited though. That's my only complaint

  4. NO KIT TOO BIG

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    That's awesome. Positioning on the snare is quite limited though. That's my only complaint
    I've always managed to get it pretty easily where I want it, but then again thats a very personal thing, so I can understand it being harder for some.
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

    Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

    4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

  5. ?

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harper = useless
    Posts
    4,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hipodilski View Post
    As far as I remember, the inner hipgig bag was designed to go into the bass drum with the toms and snare packed in it, while the outer hipgig bag was designed to house the packed bass drum.
    Makes sense. Too bad mine didn't come with bags and the throne. I think I did ok paying $700 CAD for this set

  6. ?

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Harper = useless
    Posts
    4,378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hipodilski View Post
    As far as I remember, the inner hipgig bag was designed to go into the bass drum with the toms and snare packed in it, while the outer hipgig bag was designed to house the packed bass drum.
    Makes sense. Too bad mine didn't come with bags and the throne. I think I did ok paying $700 CAD for this set

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •