Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 21 of 21
  1. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by korch View Post
    $100
    That's amazing! Nice purchase. I have a icon with the four corner post cymbal mounts and 6 clamps and that's not still enough. With what you have the possibilities are almost endless as to how you can set up a kit. Congrats.


    Everything JYKELLY says is true. I bought a hard shell case about the same size used it once on a gig but never again. Does works great for home storage.

  2. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Why would someone part with that for $100? Did you know the circumstance or just get lucky?

  3. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterBlaster56 View Post
    I hope it wasn't hot!
    It wasn't. A local drummer can no longer play due to an injury, and he can no longer use this. He hooked me up.

  4. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    That's amazing! Nice purchase. I have a icon with the four corner post cymbal mounts and 6 clamps and that's not still enough. With what you have the possibilities are almost endless as to how you can set up a kit. Congrats.


    Everything JYKELLY says is true. I bought a hard shell case about the same size used it once on a gig but never again. Does works great for home storage.
    Yeah, I am really looking forward to seeing what kind of setup I come up with.

    That bag will be great for home storage though.

    Thanks for the kind words.

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Track12 View Post
    Why would someone part with that for $100? Did you know the circumstance or just get lucky?
    He listed it for a lot more, but received no interest in it. I guess it was taking up a lot of space, and just wanted it gone.

  6. A Passion Play ...

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Sacramento CA.
    Posts
    5,444

    Default

    $100. The deal to end all deals right there.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

  7. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    $100. The deal to end all deals right there.
    Yeah... I ran over to pick it up before someone else did.

  8. old dog, new tricks

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lower Mainland of BC
    Posts
    16,185

    Default

    holy crap...... that's the best deal I've ever heard. The trick to make that hardware bag work is to pull is BESIDE you, not behind or it will indeed bite you on the heels and calves.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

    link below for my kit build thread

    https://www.pearldrummersforum.com/s...t-build-thread

  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    holy crap...... that's the best deal I've ever heard. The trick to make that hardware bag work is to pull is BESIDE you, not behind or it will indeed bite you on the heels and calves.
    Thanks for the tip.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •