Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
  1. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Ray View Post
    T-17 days until arrival of my baby.
    There is no delay in your delivery due to COVID-19? I know Taiwan and China are separate, but there are infected people in Taiwan.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

2. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    There is no delay in your delivery due to COVID-19? I know Taiwan and China are separate, but there are infected people in Taiwan.
    It's already on a container. Don't know if there will be any delays at port of entry in California.

KISS uses Gibson Guitars and PEARL Drums because They Want The Best!

PEARL | ZILDJIAN | REMO

3. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    It's already on a container. Don't know if there will be any delays at port of entry in California.
    I read on the WHO website (not the band) that COVID-19 lives on surfaces from anywhere between a few hours and 9 days. That's quite a window... wish they could sure up that estimate a bit.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

4. Pearl Corporation USA

I read on the WHO website (not the band) that COVID-19 lives on surfaces from anywhere between a few hours and 9 days. That's quite a window... wish they could sure up that estimate a bit.
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's 30 days on the water, so COVID-19 or any type of bacteria would be dead before it even reached the ports.

The CDC has stated "Viruses, including coronavirus cannot live outside the body for prolonged periods of time. Under the right conditions, including the right humidity and the right temperature, this virus might survive on a surface for 30 minutes. And that would be under very optimized conditions,"

"Any packages from China have traveled in extreme temperatures – either cold or hot – for many, many hours. And, even if someone with coronavirus sneezed or coughed on a package, the infectious virus would have dried up and died long before the package made its way to a recipient."

PEARL | ZILDJIAN | REMO

5. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's 30 days on the water, so COVID-19 or any type of bacteria would be dead before it even reached the ports.

The CDC has stated "Viruses, including coronavirus cannot live outside the body for prolonged periods of time. Under the right conditions, including the right humidity and the right temperature, this virus might survive on a surface for 30 minutes. And that would be under very optimized conditions,"

"Any packages from China have traveled in extreme temperatures – either cold or hot – for many, many hours. And, even if someone with coronavirus sneezed or coughed on a package, the infectious virus would have dried up and died long before the package made its way to a recipient."
    I'm not worried in the least. If I were SR, then I'd be researching and asking questions. It's a great time to NOT be waiting for a special order, especially from Taiwan.
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

6. th droids yerlookn4

i justplayed the 21 inch AA explosion ride at are local shop....you might wanna check this out

7. Pearl Corporation USA

I'm not worried in the least. If I were SR, then I'd be researching and asking questions. It's a great time to NOT be waiting for a special order, especially from Taiwan.
    it will be the same for any manufacture exporting goods out of Asia, China, Taiwan and even Japan. I may not want to travel out of the U.S., currently, but I'm not worried about exports coming from Asia into the U.S.

PEARL | ZILDJIAN | REMO

8. Registered User

Perhaps one should be more concerned by the people handling the cargo. That is, after all, how the goods reach their destination and how the virus is passed on.
    LOOKING FOR PEARL VISION VX 14" & 16" FLOOR TOMS; AND 20" BASS DRUM IN JET BLACK (older edition)
    Inbox me if you want to sell yours or know someone who wants to sell theirs. Thanks.

9. Reference Guru

You’re watching way to much media. I’ve been listening/watching videos from doctors and monitoring what the CDC and such are saying. The MEDIA is creating the panic.

https://youtu.be/azS5Xp4iVUM
    Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 12x10 10x9 14x6.5

10. Drumoholic

You’re watching way to much media. I’ve been listening/watching videos from doctors and monitoring what the CDC and such are saying. The MEDIA is creating the panic.
    Yup, COVID-19 can be killed on surfaces immediately with as simple cleaners as Lysol, Simple Green, etc.
    Pearl Reference in Scarlet Fade
    Pearl - Soultone Cymbals - Evans - Vater

11. Away From The World

https://youtu.be/azS5Xp4iVUM
    Agreed. My family is worried about our trip to Europe mid year, what will conditions be like and will we have to cancel flights, bookings etc etc. I am insistent that we are going whilst using sensible safeguards, and if we cannot and there is still a real issue by then the world is screwed anyway.

Have a great day/night chaps, can't wait for this kit SR!

Pearl Masters MCX Bronze Glass
    8x7 | 10x8 | 12x9 | 14x14 | 16x16 | 20x14G | 22x18

12. Reference Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Agreed. My family is worried about our trip to Europe mid year, what will conditions be like and will we have to cancel flights, bookings etc etc. I am insistent that we are going whilst using sensible safeguards, and if we cannot and there is still a real issue by then the world is screwed anyway.

Have a great day/night chaps, can't wait for this kit SR!
    You all will be fine. Every election year since about 2002 some crazy medical virus presents itself. We all manage to survive.

It will be here on the 18th. SO STOKED!!
    Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 12x10 10x9 14x6.5