Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Reference Guru

They turned out awesome!! Vintage Logo’s did an awesome job!

Name:  F3AC6828-E940-4DB2-9223-EB57D11799B9.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  99.2 KB
    Pearl Reference Drums - Sabian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 13x9 12x8 14x6.5

2. Playing since 1976

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Ray View Post
    They turned out awesome!! Vintage Logo’s did an awesome job!

Name:  F3AC6828-E940-4DB2-9223-EB57D11799B9.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  99.2 KB
    REP! Nice touch!
    Website ===> CLICK HERE
    eBay auctions ===> CLICK HERE
    YouTube channel ===> CLICK HERE
    Facebook ===> CLICK HERE

3. Reference Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Drumming-4-Life View Post
    REP! Nice touch!
    Thanks, Matt! I’m really happy how they turned out.

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by quicksticks View Post
    Very eye catching. I know the pic is not of your actual drums, but do I see a black Opti mount on the rack tom? Shouldn’t the Reference have the aluminum Opta mount?
    WOW. My god. i can't believe my own eyes. this is a picture of my previous 8" tom
    I modified it with the black hardware that is shown in the picture. I own a Reference in emerald fade finish. and i was looking a long time for an 8" tom in the same finish. eventually i found one from a guy in Canada ( i am from Israel) selling it but with a black hardware. so i grabbed it immediately. then after couple of years i found another one in Scarlet Fade with chrome hardware. so off coarse i bought it as well and then switched hardware. including the optimount. So the optimount also was black on the orig. emerald fade tom. I even listed the modified scarlet fade with the black HW on ebay for a long time and no one was intersted. were where you Stefan Ray
    Great memory and i wish that it was the other way around. meaning all black hardware on my emerald fade kit. although i love the chrome also on that finish...

5. Reference Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sdrum177 View Post
    WOW. My god. i can't believe my own eyes. this is a picture of my previous 8" tom
    I modified it with the black hardware that is shown in the picture. I own a Reference in emerald fade finish. and i was looking a long time for an 8" tom in the same finish. eventually i found one from a guy in Canada ( i am from Israel) selling it but with a black hardware. so i grabbed it immediately. then after couple of years i found another one in Scarlet Fade with chrome hardware. so off coarse i bought it as well and then switched hardware. including the optimount. So the optimount also was black on the orig. emerald fade tom. I even listed the modified scarlet fade with the black HW on ebay for a long time and no one was intersted. were where you Stefan Ray
    Great memory and i wish that it was the other way around. meaning all black hardware on my emerald fade kit. although i love the chrome also on that finish...
    I JUST got this kit. If you had the 8” Tom now I’d buy it in a heartbeat.