Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22
  1. More beer.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    GET YOUR SECOND BASS NOW ..LOL
    dont even argue the point ... just do it lol you dont need to bring out both basses , just know that its there when you need it ...this way you'll have two matching basses ...(actually thats how i got mapex kit , started with a 5 piece and added a bass ) if you aint got the extra just save up now ..lol



    seriously get what ya like im just sayin , who knows how long this, finish/wood type will stick around i'd hate to see you trying to match this up in like 2 years only to find theyve discontinued them.
    No thanks. I've had a double bass kit for 3 years now and I'm so freaking tired of trying to place two basses. I considered converting the floor toms to normal floor toms, then a buyer showed up, luckily. The struggle is the tom placement and floor toms, and when recording I took away a bass drum. No thanks! I'd rather play single bass for the rest of my life.

    Also, Tama can be special ordered! I ordered the 2nd bass in 2015 and it matched perfectly with badges and finish!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Not sure if you're trolling or not - here's a real pic of the finish
    I like that finish for sure.

  3. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    No thanks. I've had a double bass kit for 3 years now and I'm so freaking tired of trying to place two basses. I considered converting the floor toms to normal floor toms, then a buyer showed up, luckily. The struggle is the tom placement and floor toms, and when recording I took away a bass drum. No thanks! I'd rather play single bass for the rest of my life.

    Also, Tama can be special ordered! I ordered the 2nd bass in 2015 and it matched perfectly with badges and finish!
    This usually happens with age and a lack of a roadie.

  4. More beer.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    This usually happens with age and a lack of a roadie.
    I'm happy I haven't been gigging with the kit!

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Not sure if you're trolling or not - here's a real pic of the finish
    When I saw this finish, the first thing that went through my head was........

    Name:  E4A7D560-E7F1-4C28-9F31-2192210CB24F.png
Views: 82
Size:  130.2 KB
    Pearl Reference Drums - Paiste - Evans - Vater

    22x20x2 18x16 16x16 12x9 10x8 14x6


  6. Skeld-the -wicked

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Frozen Tundra
    Posts
    2,988

    Default Tama Starclassic Walnut/Birch

    Beautiful kit Justice! My favorite music store Cascio Interstate had their Supersale yesterday and Look what they had on sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 6pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare + Red Wine Shell.
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

  7. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    17,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    Beautiful kit Justice! My favorite music store Cascio Interstate had their Supersale yesterday and Look what they had on sale.
    Gorgeous but where’s the second ki... oh.
    Way Too Much Crap

  8. More beer.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skeld-the-wicked View Post
    Beautiful kit Justice! My favorite music store Cascio Interstate had their Supersale yesterday and Look what they had on sale.
    Nice! I love the finish, cannot wait!

  9. th droids yerlookn4

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    5,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    No thanks. I've had a double bass kit for 3 years now and I'm so freaking tired of trying to place two basses. I considered converting the floor toms to normal floor toms, then a buyer showed up, luckily. The struggle is the tom placement and floor toms, and when recording I took away a bass drum. No thanks! I'd rather play single bass for the rest of my life.

    Also, Tama can be special ordered! I ordered the 2nd bass in 2015 and it matched perfectly with badges and finish!
    okay ...okay lol ...personally ive been playing on a double pedal for like 5 months , and cannot wait to play on a full kit again ..lol

  10. More beer.

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    okay ...okay lol ...personally ive been playing on a double pedal for like 5 months , and cannot wait to play on a full kit again ..lol
    I totally hear you. But I don't wanna get two basses again, not for a while at least ��

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •