1. @joeyryandrums

Default Istanbul Agop 30th Anniversary cymbal

Name:  Agop30 1.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  176.8 KB

Name:  Agop Bag.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  87.8 KB

complete with a complimentary leather bag!

2. A Passion Play ...

Nice pie. Sweet bag too. Great score.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

3. @joeyryandrums

cheers brotha! thanks for looking

4. th droids yerlookn4

i do loves me some agops, but isnt this like a 500 dollar ride ?...

i'll keep saving for my second 21 inch 20th anniversary a custom

if i ever get that kinda extra dough, i'd definitely look at agops ,

5. @joeyryandrums

Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    i do loves me some agops, but isnt this like a 500 dollar ride ?...

i'll keep saving for my second 21 inch 20th anniversary a custom

if i ever get that kinda extra dough, i'd definitely look at agops ,

a second 21" a custom?! lol

i've owned a variety of cymbals, some more worth their price than others... many times buying used, and deaf.. being unable to play or hear them before hand, with varying results..

these I took extra care to listen to them, compare and contrast with other cymbals of the same model, and other lines as well, and when they finally arrived, it was one of the few times, that i actually felt that i got what, i paid for, expected, and really wanted!

so thats a great feeling.

i don't think i'd every buy without hearing the actual cymbal first.. not that i was every majorly disappointed, but i often i would hear other recordings of the same cymbal, that sound very different.. not bad, just not exactly what i was hoping for..

where as these, sound and play even better than i was expecting, which is where/when i think the price for anything is justified, at least for me.

A customs aren't trying to be these so apples and oranges... but as long as you play what you love, thats what matters, and i appreciate it all!

6. th droids yerlookn4

Quote Originally Posted by TVTjoey View Post
    a second 21" a custom?! lol

i've owned a variety of cymbals, some more worth their price than others... many times buying used, and deaf.. being unable to play or hear them before hand, with varying results..

these I took extra care to listen to them, compare and contrast with other cymbals of the same model, and other lines as well, and when they finally arrived, it was one of the few times, that i actually felt that i got what, i paid for, expected, and really wanted!

so thats a great feeling.

i don't think i'd every buy without hearing the actual cymbal first.. not that i was every majorly disappointed, but i often i would hear other recordings of the same cymbal, that sound very different.. not bad, just not exactly what i was hoping for..

where as these, sound and play even better than i was expecting, which is where/when i think the price for anything is justified, at least for me.

A customs aren't trying to be these so apples and oranges... but as long as you play what you love, thats what matters, and i appreciate it all!
    yeah i play the left and right sides ...i didnt mean zildjian acs are the same as the agops. i was refering the very high price of that ride ..i could probably 2 of my current ride....which will prolly be doing in the future if i get sick of the rezo ride that currently occupies my right position.

7. @joeyryandrums

Quote Originally Posted by 2 basses4life View Post
    yeah i play the left and right sides ...i didnt mean zildjian acs are the same as the agops. i was refering the very high price of that ride ..i could probably 2 of my current ride....which will prolly be doing in the future if i get sick of the rezo ride that currently occupies my right position.
    oh, no! yeah i gotchu!

8. th droids yerlookn4

cool .. i sometimes have an issue getting what i really mean across , im poor at typing,
    and usually, i frequent the forums ,when i should be going to bed ...lol

9. Registered User

I'm more of a Mehmet fan than Agop, but to each their own. Lovely looking cymbal you have there.