Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Thwunk

Default Hi hat stand spare parts??

In a chaotic changeover at a festival last weekend I left the top half of my H930 hi hat stand (i.e. the top pipe with the cradle and the rod) at the side of the stage and haven't been able to get it back I've got an old spare Pearl hi hat stand but neither the pipe nor the rod fit, so I'm wondering if it's possible to get a replacement for the top half? Any ideas? I'm in the UK btw...
    Any advice gratefully received, thanks.
    HHX hats, K crashes, Bosphorus rides
    Snares: Yamaha Bamboo Custom 5.5x14 / Ludwig Classic Maple 8x14, Black Beauty 5x14, COB Supraphonic 6.5x14, Acrolite 5x14 / Sonor D505
    Pearl Reference Pure (matte walnut) / Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute (plum lacquer)

2. Registered User

Here is the schematic. Get in touch with your local Pearl dealer, and they should be able to get the part ordered for you.

Name:  H930.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  59.5 KB

3. Thwunk

Quote Originally Posted by ADman2B View Post
    Here is the schematic. Get in touch with your local Pearl dealer, and they should be able to get the part ordered for you.
    Thanks for that! Just found the catalogue online, have contacted my nearest dealer, fingers crossed...
    HHX hats, K crashes, Bosphorus rides
    Snares: Yamaha Bamboo Custom 5.5x14 / Ludwig Classic Maple 8x14, Black Beauty 5x14, COB Supraphonic 6.5x14, Acrolite 5x14 / Sonor D505
    Pearl Reference Pure (matte walnut) / Yamaha Maple Custom Absolute (plum lacquer)