Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 29 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 337 to 348 of 633
  1. so it goes, bros.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    10,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    More quirky, non-sensical posts that only 3 people get! Centered around sharks! Yay!
    what's not to like

  2. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,301

    Default

    Name:  41vbcjafdvq11.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  62.0 KB

    I love science
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Top quality humour should never be served in a spoon.

  3. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    More quirky, non-sensical posts that only 3 people get! Centered around sharks! Yay!
    At least five.

    Quote Originally Posted by space jeff View Post
    I have no words.

  4. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Name:  41vbcjafdvq11.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  62.0 KB

    I love science
    Ha!

  5. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    md
    Posts
    3,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Name:  41vbcjafdvq11.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  62.0 KB

    I love science
    Easiest decision the Nobel committee has ever had to make.


    Mapex Saturn IV 10 12 14 20 red blue hybrid sparkle for sale pm me.

  6. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    I wonder if he measured by volume or by weight...

  7. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    14,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    At least five.


    I have no words.
    See?! At least five people get it.
    I have to admit I do not enjoy spoon-feeding someone the punchline of a joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by j kuhl View Post
    Easiest decision the Nobel committee has ever had to make.
    Why thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    I wonder if he measured by volume or by weight...
    weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Top quality humour should never be served in a spoon.

  8. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    I have to admit I do not enjoy spoon-feeding someone the punchline of a joke.
    Top quality humour should never be served in a spoon.

    A true scientist would measure by weight. That's an A+ from me.

  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    A true scientist would measure by mass. That's an A+ from me.
    FIFY.

    Amateurs.

  10. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    FIFY.

    Amateurs.
    You've got me there, Einstein.

  11. Registered User

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Just bustin' your chops Feenix. I'm nobody's science officer.



    New wheels for when I'm not hauling drums and band equipment. Styling is subjective (I like it); but you can't argue with performance. It's a rip for a non-car guy like myself.




  12. Registered User

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melvinspeed View Post
    Just bustin' your chops Feenix. I'm nobody's science officer.



    New wheels for when I'm not hauling drums and band equipment. Styling is subjective (I like it); but you can't argue with performance. It's a rip for a non-car guy like myself.



    I think owning a type r civic qualifies you as a car guy.....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •