Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
Results 1,045 to 1,056 of 1351
  1. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Glad to hear it man...



    I just don't get it... I'm certainly not trying to start any sort of gun control debate, I love shooting guns, just not at people. I just wish we could make it harder for these idiots (that ruin it for everyone else) to gain access to firearms.
    Eh... let’s not do this here.
    Way Too Much Crap

  2. HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Linsay House
    Posts
    236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    Glad to hear it man...



    I just don't get it... I'm certainly not trying to start any sort of gun control debate, I love shooting guns, just not at people. I just wish we could make it harder for these idiots (that ruin it for everyone else) to gain access to firearms.
    Check the history here - they’ve banned people for this topic. While I agree with you, would rather you didn’t get the same fate.
    My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face.

  3. anti-shark cage?

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Orca
    Posts
    13,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    You know what strikes me about this? How lucky we are that this hasnít happened here in hoboken. And moreso what a soft target we are and itís a matter of when, not if.
    I just saw this news this morning. I'm glad you're ok man.
    People are crazy.

  4. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    I just saw this news this morning. I'm glad you're ok man.
    People are crazy.
    Thanks quint.
    Way Too Much Crap

  5. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    You know what strikes me about this? How lucky we are that this hasnít happened here in hoboken. And moreso what a soft target we are and itís a matter of when, not if.
    Are you understaffed?

  6. Enjoy Every Sandwich

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Just Here...Tuning My Notepad
    Posts
    3,215

    Default

    TWSS?

  7. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Are you understaffed?
    Not really the point.
    Way Too Much Crap

  8. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Jersey Shore & BKLYN
    Posts
    18,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Not really the point.
    I thought was a big reason with issues.

  9. Registered User

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,155

    Default

    Hope everyone had a great day. Dylan, hopefully yours was better than yesterday.
    Pearl Reference Drums - Zildjian - Evans - Vater

    22x20x2 18x16 16x16 12x10 10x9 14x6.5


  10. Drumming Since 1943

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Ray View Post
    Hope everyone had a great day. Dylan, hopefully yours was better than yesterday.
    Thanks Steff. Det. Seals gets his Inspector Funeral on Tuesday. My third for the JCPD.
    Way Too Much Crap

  11. Registered User

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Where is our Pearl NAMM 2020 thread? The white cat has already been named Time's Person of the Year (see Pearl Twitter feed)

  12. HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Linsay House
    Posts
    236

    Default

    For my midwest and martial arts friends:

    My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •