1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan Ray View Post
    I thought that was obvious.
    Good one!
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by hipodilski View Post
    I think Billy Sheehan lives there too.
    Indeed he does have a house in Nashville. My dad's wife's daughter is his house cleaner.

Yeah, that's a lot of degrees of separation.

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Actually slept really well. It’s stiff and tender , I can weight-bear on it, which is great.
    That's what she said!

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    I agree. It sounds like your wife did a good job raising him. Ha!
    She did. She had plenty of practice raising me!

5. Registered User

Back from my 6 days in Chicago. Had a good time. My son gave a speech before his class. He made sure it was just under 4 minutes. Met some great people and met my sons fiancÚ to be's parents. My wife had met them once. We hit it off immediately. Her mom was very funny and her father.....A Drummer!!!

He told me " I had a band and then our guitarist passed away and we just called it quits. Said he was a great guy and great musician. Could play anything and any instrument and sing.

Then said " we'll play again up there" looking up and then said " well, if he's up there!" With a great big smile.

Sweet guy and refused to let us pay for the meal. He said " Not in my town!"

Met some interesting folks at the hotel too! One guy was nice enough but in 1/2 hour I knew his life story and then some.

Thanks for the well wishes for my son, guys! It's much appreciated!

Carry on!

6. Registered User

How is everyone doing?
    Pearl Reference Drums - Zildjian - Evans - Vater

22x20x2 18x16 16x16 12x9 10x8 14x6.5

7. Drumming Since 1943

How is everyone doing?
    Good! Just signed a lease for a practice space in the building my band already practice at. Should move in this weekend. FINALLY!!!
    Way Too Much Crap

8. Experienced Noob

How is everyone doing?
    Speaking only for myself, pretty good. I've been building my guitar rig, not because I'm any good, but because it's my current way to blow lots of money in the name of fun. I do a lot of that.

Good! Just signed a lease for a practice space in the building my band already practice at. Should move in this weekend. FINALLY!!!
    Do you have 2 kits or will you have to move gear back & forth?

9. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Good to hear.

10. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Foreman View Post
    Speaking only for myself, pretty good. I've been building my guitar rig, not because I'm any good, but because it's my current way to blow lots of money in the name of fun. I do a lot of that.

Do you have 2 kits or will you have to move gear back & forth?
    One kit. My band is so inactive live that breaking it down for any live work won’t be an issue. I’m just so psyched that I’ll have 24/7 access to practice.
    Way Too Much Crap

11. J-Con

One kit. My band is so inactive live that breaking it down for any live work won’t be an issue. I’m just so psyched that I’ll have 24/7 access to practice.
    That's so awesome dude! I'm excited for you. I'd kill to be able to play whenever I wanted. How far is the practice space from your home?

I just bought a new home and my drum cave will be twice the size it used to be. I'm excited to get moved in but I'm still going to pick up a TD 17 so I can play at night when I have ideas.

12. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    That's so awesome dude! I'm excited for you. I'd kill to be able to play whenever I wanted. How far is the practice space from your home?

I just bought a new home and my drum cave will be twice the size it used to be. I'm excited to get moved in but I'm still going to pick up a TD 17 so I can play at night when I have ideas.
    It’s on the other end of town. My town is a Mile Square (its’ nickname) so getting to it is just an escooter ride away!
    Way Too Much Crap