Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by DanDickly View Post
    If a mod actively 'patrolled' this thread, it'd have been days ago. Which says some nancy here likely reported opus.
    There are three Nancy's here who CONSTANTLY run to the mods. SO weaksauce. Have an issue with someone? PM them. If that doesn't work, email. If THAT doesn't work, trade addresses and meet at a playground after 3pm in an equidistant elementary school and duke it out. Otherwise, stop with the corny running-to-the-mods crap.
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Drowned God

Quote Originally Posted by jy kelly View Post
    there are three nancy's here who constantly run to the mods. So weaksauce. Have an issue with someone? Pm them. If that doesn't work, email. If that doesn't work, trade addresses and meet at a playground after 3pm in an equidistant elementary school and duke it out. Otherwise, stop with the corny running-to-the-mods crap.
    **connection lost**
    What is dead may never die.

3. Chomp, Chomp

Amnesty Day on the PDF.
    Drumming since 1961.
    Pearl MCX 8 Piece Bronze Glass
    Many Paiste Cymbals

Tama SLP Fat Spruce 4 piece
    Zildjian K Custom Dark Cymbals

4. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    There are three Nancy's here who CONSTANTLY run to the mods. SO weaksauce. Have an issue with someone? PM them. If that doesn't work, email. If THAT doesn't work, trade addresses and meet at a playground after 3pm in an equidistant elementary school and duke it out. Otherwise, stop with the corny running-to-the-mods crap.
    *reported*

5. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    *reported*
    LOL

You certainly aren’t one of em Fee.
    Way Too Much Crap

6. th droids yerlookn4

there was a guy back in theday..
    talonsci...(whatever D*bag)..i dont remember , that would run allover and report me for my old sig , the little statement thing under yer avatar ,,( that id had on for like 10 years...) he didnt like the the quote i had in my sig ...
    so he had mike ferris come in, and do his best ED-209 impersonation from robocop and forced me to change my stuff around (you now have 10 seconds to comply....)
    if i hadnt got the secret police vibe from his messages i wouldve probably just fixed things without a hassle..but some these guys are a little to thick and knee jerk responsive , and just need that push from a "concerned " member to wreck your whole freakin year

7. It's all about me...

2019 Rav 4 Hybrid XLE - bought it straight off the truck....probably the best SUV I've ever owned. Getting 40mpg on the first tank of gas....reasonably priced....

Name:  toyo.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  131.1 KB
    Last edited by Jonah Hex; 05-22-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Kit Pix
    Pearl Drums | Pearl Hardware | Aquarian Heads | Zildjian Cymbals | Vater Sticks | Yamaha Electronics

8. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Looks like lots of room for drums.

9. anti-shark cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    2019 Rav 4 Hybrid XLE - bought it straight off the truck....probably the best SUV I've ever owned. Getting 40mpg on the first tank of gas....reasonably priced....

Name:  toyo.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  131.1 KB

You could fit a ****load of spaghetti in there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan12 View Post
    Oh, so you quote everyone but me? I see how it is...

10. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    Looks like lots of room for drums.
    And the style is am...zzzzzzz... oh sorry- fell asleep.
    Way Too Much Crap

11. Pearl Corporation USA

Quote Originally Posted by TWH View Post
    Iíve noticed that my post count has been all over the place the last week or so. A few weeks ago, my post count hit 2000, and I made a note of it in another thread. Then a few days ago, I noticed that my post count had gone down to 1978. Yesterday, after a post it went down to 1976. Now itís going back up........???????

Does anybody know what would cause this??
    Did you ever post in Drumming-4-Life's Pearl Masterworks thread?, He e-mailed me and asked me to delete it. It was a huge thread with hundreds of pages of pics and replies.

KISS uses Gibson guitars and Pearl drums because they want the Best!

12. Empowered Individual

Quote Originally Posted by AL PERCIVAL View Post
    Did you ever post in Drumming-4-Life's Pearl Masterworks thread?, He e-mailed me and asked me to delete it. It was a huge thread with hundreds of pages of pics and replies.
    Yes. He pm’d me letting me know that he had deleted some old threads I had participated in. Now I get to hit 2000 posts for a second time!!