Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
  1. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

I would have liked it better if she really was in the Good Place and she was always avoiding getting caught. The moment Ted Danson became bad I started questioning if I liked where it was going. I did like the purgatory lady. That was pretty funny.

2. Drumming Since 1943

Mrs. Kelly and I just gave Watchmen a try. Of course we started with Ep. 4 so we have NO idea what’s going on. Lol

Looks VERY cool though. Great cast and even better writing.
    Way Too Much Crap

3. Registered User

The movie was 100 times better than the series.

4. Totally Rad

So what happened to the Pdf? This site use to be very busy back in the day. Coming back I rarely see anything new. Old posts seem to get deleted? I guess the question is what other drum forums are worth checking out?

5. Registered User

Yea - this place is quite dead - hours can pass w/o a single post.

6. Registered User

We got 3 1/2 inches of snow here in the Stl area. 60 degrees yesterday and 25 today. My wife just fell on the ice and bonked her head. She's ok, which makes me sad I didn't see it!

7. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    We got 3 1/2 inches of snow here in the Stl area. 60 degrees yesterday and 25 today. My wife just fell on the ice and bonked her head. She's ok, which makes me sad I didn't see it!
    She’s... ok? How do either of you know that? You have a CAT scan machine in the house?
    Way Too Much Crap

8. Skeld-the -wicked

Default Call Dr Howard

I have fallen many times , nuttin wrong with me...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Pearl Masters Premium Diamond Burst 6pc
    Pearl Masters Red Mahogany Classic 6pc
    14 x 6.5 Phosphor Bronze FF Snare + Red Wine Shell.
    Zildjian Cymbals
    Vic Firth sticks

9. PDF 8a5h1ng T3am C4p

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo Jesus View Post
    So what happened to the Pdf? This site use to be very busy back in the day. Coming back I rarely see anything new. Old posts seem to get deleted? I guess the question is what other drum forums are worth checking out?
    I think this has been discussed before and most of the existing drum forums are pretty well just as dead or have certain personality issues. So it seems six of one or a half-dozen of the other?

Quote Originally Posted by therocker View Post
    We got around 10 inches up here. Winter knows how to make an entrance in the Great Lakes area.

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    She’s... ok? How do either of you know that? You have a CAT scan machine in the house?
    Do they still CT scan heads? I thought they had transitioned to MRIs for heads now.

10. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Feenix View Post
    I think this has been discussed before and most of the existing drum forums are pretty well just as dead or have certain personality issues. So it seems six of one or a half-dozen of the other?

We got around 10 inches up here. Winter knows how to make an entrance in the Great Lakes area.

Do they still CT scan heads? I thought they had transitioned to MRIs for heads now.
    That may be the case. Question still stands though.
    Way Too Much Crap

11. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo Jesus View Post
    This not directed at you aggressively, but when people say this I say post and post a lot. You will then find it’s not dead. Help it stay alive. The more people do, the more people will stick around.

12. HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Basic neurological tests followed by close watch and follow up if necessary?
    My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face.