Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Not Your Everyday Drummer

Talking STUDIO Clip - "In The Stone" by Earth Wind, & Fire

HELLO FORUM!
    It's been quite a while since I was last active in this fantastic community, but I'm happy to be back!
    In my time away, I've... became endorsed by HEARTBEAT Cymbals moved to Rochester, NY... bought my first home... setup a home studio... recorded a bit more for the incredible Ramon Ortiz (PUYA + ANKLA)... welcomed my third child... and have become an amateur recording engineer/mixer. (I also won some great Focal Shape Twin Monitors from a Produce Like A Pro giveaway! Woo!)

As a way of re-introducing myself to the community, I'd like to share with you a video I filmed just recently. This is one in a series of "drum cover" type videos, where I pay tribute to bands and artists that inspire me. What has me excited to share this particular one with you, is that not only did I film it, but I also recorded and mixed the drums myself. Of all my drum mixes so far, this is the one I'm most proud of thus far.

Hope you like it. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj2Uy62sKDc

2. A Passion Play ...

Thank you for the video. Nice chops. I enjoyed that.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

3. Not Your Everyday Drummer

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Thank you for the video. Nice chops. I enjoyed that.
    Hey, thanks so much Eric! I appreciate you checking it out.

4. Get Down On It

You had me at EWF but I'm most interested in that left side hole-y china. That sounds divine.
    Ludwig Keystone in Pewter Glass 8X10, 9X12, 10X13,16X16, 18X22, 6.5X14 Classic Maple
    Sabian cymbal non-endorsed endorsee since 1982

5. Registered User

That's an unexpected cover. Well done!

6. Not Your Everyday Drummer

Quote Originally Posted by Blisco View Post
    You had me at EWF but I'm most interested in that left side hole-y china. That sounds divine.
    Thank you, Sir! I appreciate you checking it out. That's a 16" Holey China from Heartbeat Percussion. It provides a nice contrast to my darker, 20" Raw China (also Heartbeat) on my right. In case you're interested... https://www.heartbeatpercussion.com/...china-cymbals/

Quote Originally Posted by Track12 View Post
    That's an unexpected cover. Well done!
    Thanks! EWF doesn't get the kind of love they deserve nowadays. Glad you liked it!