Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. drums,hockey&Shiva

Default 1995 Export Kit help

my poor beauties were stuck on a storage facility for 5 years in another state. When I was finally able to free them, I found out the storage facility had been broken into and my drums were picked apart. Please take a seat if you are not already sitting , as this will either have you falling to your knees in disbelief or on you butt in laughter. Stolen from this storage were the following items.
    1) Three 13yr old tomtom heads. both top heads and one bottom head off my mounted toms. All in poor condition
    2) All the screws
    3) One hoop
    4) all the legs off my floor tom
    5) One of my bass drum spurs
    6) My Sabian high hats
    The idiot thief left all my other cymbals, including a very sweet Zildjian ride and all the hardware. Two years later I am still at a loss as to why someone would steal bad heads and screws. I mean seriously, how much time would it have taken to unscrew 3 heads, and does your typical storage facility thief normally carry a drum key? Anyway.....
    I have put my kit back together with one exception. I need another bass drum spur. I have looked high and low but it seems somewhere along the time my kit was made, they changed spurs. I bought some from a guy parting out his 1995 kit and they are not the same. They are ok, but the kit is not as stable as I need it to be. Maybe it's just me, .... anyone got a spare spur hanging around? They also apparently busted one lug that hold a bottom head in place. I can buy all the lugs for a huge price or hope someone might have one that they are willing to part with. As for now I am playing bottom headless. Thanks for listening. After two years I am still shaking my head at the random parts stolen and love hearing others theories of what the hell happened! Thanks, Angela

2. A Passion Play ...

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry to hear about your kit. No sympathy for knucklehead crooks. Anyway please
    post some pictures of your kit. Someone here may be able to help you find some spare parts.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

3. Registered User

Not sure if this will help or not, but here is a 1995 Parts List. Like Eric said, some pictures may help also.

4. Pearl Corporation USA

If you have (for sure) a 1995 Pearl export, the spurs would be model SP20/2 (1 pair-pack).

KISS uses Gibson Guitars and PEARL Drums because They Want The Best!

PEARL | ZILDJIAN | REMO

5. drums,hockey&Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Welcome to the Forum. Sorry to hear about your kit. No sympathy for knucklehead crooks. Anyway please
    post some pictures of your kit. Someone here may be able to help you find some spare parts.
    thank you for the welcome. Here is a pic , not a good one because I just moved Name:  mydrums.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  50.3 KB

6. A Passion Play ...

Sweet kit.
    Eric G : Pearl,pAiSTe,Remo,Vic Firth,SKB,Roc n Soc,Roland V-Drums. Masters MCX Chestnut fade.
    22"x18",10"x8",12"x9",16"x16". Ian Paice Snare. Why not ...

7. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

What the.....

8. drums,hockey&Shiva

thank you, I love them <3

9. drums,hockey&Shiva

thanks!

10. Registered User

maybe you could take a picture of the bass drum so We could see the Bass drum spur?

Nice yellow kit
    Session prestige select 14x 12 tom Shell with badge Teal available

Diamond Burst MMX 4 Sale Black hardware 12,14,16,22 PM