Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Remo Sound Samples

Recently I messaged Remo a suggestion to provide sound samples of their drum heads on their website. I immediately got a reply and they said that they will have samples in the very near future. I know some of you will dismiss this idea and there are a lot of variables that go into providing sound samples, but at least for some drummers out there it gives a general idea of what an individual head sounds like. YouTube also has plenty of samples of heads and I do think it helps somewhat before purchasing.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain View Post
    Recently I messaged Remo a suggestion to provide sound samples of their drum heads on their website. I immediately got a reply and they said that they will have samples in the very near future. I know some of you will dismiss this idea and there are a lot of variables that go into providing sound samples, but at least for some drummers out there it gives a general idea of what an individual head sounds like. YouTube also has plenty of samples of heads and I do think it helps somewhat before purchasing.
    Sounds good to me!