Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Looks fantastic. That big barn is so darn good - how is the sound rehearsing there?
    Thanks! The sound in there, as you can imagine, is big, with lots of reverb. My guitar buddy can't crank at home, so he loves bringing out his custom built amps, and letting them rip. I keep telling him he is going to go deaf, but he doesn't seem to care. He is just happy to be able to make unlimited noise.

2. More beer.

Where Hell froze over somewhere in Norway

Hahahahaa sweet! We (my band) rehearse in a building with around 15 rooms and 2-3 bands pr room - we play loud, but the other bands (if we meet them) always say nice things about us I always use ear protection, I wanna hear when I'm 30!

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Hahahahaa sweet! We (my band) rehearse in a building with around 15 rooms and 2-3 bands pr room - we play loud, but the other bands (if we meet them) always say nice things about us I always use ear protection, I wanna hear when I'm 30!
    I am 54 and am just starting to get tinitus in my ears, off and on. Trying to keep it at bay with hearing protection.