Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by sticks4drums View Post
    Very cool! If only Neil would do one. Not a chance.
    No, he's always preferred signing the ltd ed books for the backstage club, usually 500-1000 copies of his books on release. I have a copy of Far and Wide with the signed bookplate, and slipcase with red foil NP crest, a beautiful idea, and a nice collectable too.
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

2. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by RushDrums24 View Post
    No, he's always preferred signing the ltd ed books for the backstage club, usually 500-1000 copies of his books on release. I have a copy of Far and Wide with the signed bookplate, and slipcase with red foil NP crest, a beautiful idea, and a nice collectable too.
    Boy has he done a Claude Rains. Just disappeared. Guess he really did have enough of the “Limelight”.
    Way Too Much Crap

3. Registered User

So..did you meet and chat with Geddy alittle bit? Pics?

4. The Hardware Guy

Well, I can fully add Mirkko to this thread - I met him for the first time at his show in London on Sunday, and it was an absolute pleasure to. Great fun day roadie'ing for him, and a joy to watch him play too - you guys have to know he's a GREAT player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkko DeMaio View Post
    Yes Sir- you will be very welcome! Most probably we'll have another tour in december 2019 and we'll go in London as well, not sure about the venue. Actually better have some beer
    We'll grab that beer next time - whenever you're in town give me a shout. It was a pleasure to meet you, and your band and crew made me feel very welcome

PEARL CZX "CUSTOM Z" ALL MAPLE
    22", 22", 8", 10", 12", 13", 14", 16", 18"
    PICSPICS 2
    “After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.”
    Click Here To Help My Next Epic Search Quest

5. NO KIT TOO BIG

Quote Originally Posted by Thrush View Post
    Well, I can fully add Mirkko to this thread - I met him for the first time at his show in London on Sunday, and it was an absolute pleasure to. Great fun day roadie'ing for him, and a joy to watch him play too - you guys have to know he's a GREAT player.

We'll grab that beer next time - whenever you're in town give me a shout. It was a pleasure to meet you, and your band and crew made me feel very welcome
    Wish I hadn't been away and missed that gig, will be great to meet up with you both next time you're over Mirkko!
    Pearl, Natal, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Premier Drums
    Zildjian, Sabian, Zyn Cymbals
    PEARL, LUDWIG, TAMA, YAMAHA, NATAL and DW Snares

Roland, Dauz, FAT KAT and Koby Electronics, and loads of Percussion

4 Kits and 8 Snares, and I still don't have enough!

6. Registered User

No photos. They didn't allow selfies and I did this on my own. There were five hundred of us, so it was a "one minute meet". I did get a fist bump and a signed book out of the deal.
    -Mike of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

"We don't stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing."

"When I was young I wanted to be a drummer when I grew up, then I realized that I could only be a drummer if I didn't."