Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Dalmi Joedi - Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by MilesAway View Post
    Thanks for mentioning, I had a lot of fun making both of these... Unbuttoned was my band for 8 years, this was near the middle of our run. Danelle's thing was a one-off. I did a show with her, shot this video, and then she moved to New York. Lovely voice, and fun to work with!
    I liked how the second track came out.

Here’s a performance I did on the SPX-SD of this duo I toured and recorded a bit with recently for about 1.5 years. Like Miles, it’s live in the studio. We did three takes. The music is from one take and the video is from all three.

I love the way the free jazz/noise section came out in the end, but overall I can really hear the damage my left hand has gone through due to my epilepsy. It’s definitely taking a beating on me.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-8x...tsjRqILyi/view

Miles - This is the band I played Toronto with about a year ago that I was hoping you’d stop but couldn’t. Someone did from the forum, but I cannot remember who it was because the meeting was so fast.

Name:  A6685963-B29D-4634-B8AB-74BC76892E07.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  16.6 KB

2. Miles Gibbons

Quote Originally Posted by dale w miller View Post
    Miles - This is the band I played Toronto with about a year ago that I was hoping you’d stop but couldn’t. Someone did from the forum, but I cannot remember who it was because the meeting was so fast.

Name:  A6685963-B29D-4634-B8AB-74BC76892E07.jpeg
Views: 25
Size:  16.6 KB
    Still bummed I missed that show! Thanks for posting!

3. Registered User

I've just got into this as well. Just this past November, I bought the Alesis Strike Pad and I love it. Im still learning about all it can do. You can add quite a bit to it. I use it mainly for the percussion parts in our songs. Ive just started to dabble around with putting small back tracks that blend with certain songs.

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewS. View Post
    I've just got into this as well. Just this past November, I bought the Alesis Strike Pad and I love it. Im still learning about all it can do. You can add quite a bit to it. I use it mainly for the percussion parts in our songs. Ive just started to dabble around with putting small back tracks that blend with certain songs.

This is exactly where I am. Just starting to use a pad to fire off piano/keyboard backing tracks. So far, I use it on exactly two songs... so I'm definitely a novice with electronics.

I happen to use the Roland SPD-1 WAV for my pad.

Name:  spd_one_wav_pad_dr_gal.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  44.9 KB