Pearl Drummers Forum - Powered by vBulletin

1. Registered User

Default Yes, i still have no drums

I plan on retiring in four months and I have been looking at the export line of drums. I guess better late then never. I did take a look in Sam ash to see the sets and they had a few on the floor so I started to play one of them and the sticks were hitting each other and twice they flew out my hand but I sat there for about five minutes then an employee came to me and said hi hat 1,2,3,4 ...Bass 1,3.....snare 2,4 .....I still made a few mistakes but I heard a nice beat if I can maintain it constantly. Well let's see what happens in four months

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NO DRUMS View Post
    I plan on retiring in four months and I have been looking at the export line of drums. I guess better late then never. I did take a look in Sam ash to see the sets and they had a few on the floor so I started to play one of them and the sticks were hitting each other and twice they flew out my hand but I sat there for about five minutes then an employee came to me and said hi hat 1,2,3,4 ...Bass 1,3.....snare 2,4 .....I still made a few mistakes but I heard a nice beat if I can maintain it constantly. Well let's see what happens in four months
    I retired from the Marine Corps 15 years ago after 20 years of no drums no playing, built me up a set, got my chops back and practice consistently every day! Get the kit, and start shedding and most important....enjoy!