1. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Tasty808 View Post
    I mean... that sounds kinda bad @$$?
    Orrrr... a Rube Goldbergian mess?
    Way Too Much Crap

2. Comrade Tim

Quote Originally Posted by JY Kelly View Post
    Orrrr... a Rube Goldbergian mess?
    I'm in that camp....I'm actually completely breaking it all down tonight - starting over - core layout of 3 over 2 with 2 on the floor still applies, but rack config is getting some serious revamp....busy weekend tho so not sure how far I'll get....

Kit Pix
    Pearl | Aquarian | Zildjian | Vater | Yamaha

3. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
    I'm in that camp....I'm actually completely breaking it all down tonight - starting over - core layout of 3 over 2 with 2 on the floor still applies, but rack config is getting some serious revamp....busy weekend tho so not sure how far I'll get....
    I get what you were going for and if a set up works for you- perfect. But that set up looked... hackneyed.
    Way Too Much Crap

4. Comrade Tim

I get what you were going for and if a set up works for you- perfect. But that set up looked... hackneyed.
    The way I originally had it was stupid comfortable to play tho after I made one adjustment to the tom heights. The new config is really just about doing fancy stuff with the rack - the placements won't change tho I'm thinking of swapping the kicks around and using the 22 as my main kick when I rip it all down. We'll see - I'm down with a flu bug atm so the only thing looking at my kit are the spiders in the shop at the moment....

Kit Pix

5. Drumming Since 1943

The way I originally had it was stupid comfortable to play tho after I made one adjustment to the tom heights. The new config is really just about doing fancy stuff with the rack - the placements won't change tho I'm thinking of swapping the kicks around and using the 22 as my main kick when I rip it all down. We'll see - I'm down with a flu bug atm so the only thing looking at my kit are the spiders in the shop at the moment....
    Lucky spiders.
    Way Too Much Crap

6. Comrade Tim

Lucky spiders.
    Yeah right up until I vacuum the little @#$ers up...We're going to seal up the ingress points, frame, insulate and dual layer drywall (with rubber coating in between layers) the Shop this fall/winter and that will effectively end that problem for the most part....it's not bad just annoying.

Kit Pix

7. Drumming Since 1943

Yeah right up until I vacuum the little @#$ers up...We're going to seal up the ingress points, frame, insulate and dual layer drywall (with rubber coating in between layers) the Shop this fall/winter and that will effectively end that problem for the most part....it's not bad just annoying.
    I was referring to you having space to play. I LOVE spiders. If you can, try to eradicate them without killing them. They’re actually super beneficial creatures.
    Way Too Much Crap

8. Comrade Tim

I was referring to you having space to play. I LOVE spiders. If you can, try to eradicate them without killing them. They’re actually super beneficial creatures.
    I 100% don't mind them - outside the space.... I'm really just planning on sealing the space off so they can't get in again....if they survive the shop vac, they're free to go when I empty the canister....

Kit Pix

9. Drumming Since 1943

I 100% don't mind them - outside the space.... I'm really just planning on sealing the space off so they can't get in again....if they survive the shop vac, they're free to go when I empty the canister....
    Fair enough.
    Way Too Much Crap

10. life start at 125bpm

i'm living in the mountains,so we have plenty lol. i let them building their webs on upper wall's corners in the summer.they keep the place clean of mosquitos and other occasional insects who may make their way in from time to time . i like them spiders, they're relentless workers,and the filaments they produces are incredibly strong .
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes

11. Drumming Since 1943

Quote Originally Posted by rollracer View Post
    i'm living in the mountains,so we have plenty lol. i let them building their webs on upper wall's corners in the summer.they keep the place clean of mosquitos and other occasional insects who may make their way in from time to time . i like them spiders, they're relentless workers,and the filaments they produces are incredibly strong .
    How’s your back, btw?
    Way Too Much Crap

12. life start at 125bpm

How’s your back, btw?
    i've been to three national races this summer in preparation for the MGP.that say all. it holds just fine. altough i will have to get the exact same surgery than yours later this winter . matter of a 30 minutes affair to address some light residual pain. no biggie.
    RUSH FOREVER RUSH
    tama SC B/B anthique sunburst 14-10-8-10-12--16-22 - reference snare 14x5-pearl ultracast 14X5- pearl FF brass 14X5-tama hardware/pedals
    sabian HHX's/AAX's

WTB:AAX -HHX-SR2's large crashes